main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx All I want for Christmas is...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Ok everyone, fill in the blank. All I want for Christmas is ___________________.
    I'll start....

Any of the following wrapped in big, red bows:
    Mr.Darcy, Mark Darcy, Mr. Knightley, Colonel Brandon, George Emerson, Freddy Honeychurch, Merton Densher, Gabriel Martin, Legolas but I'd settle for Frodo :p, Anakin but I'd settle for Luke/Han, Draco/Oliver/Snapey, Count Laszlo de Almásy, Christian from Moulin Rouge, Turkish, Westley aka Man in Black, Rupert Giles/Wesley Wyndam-Pryce/Spike/Angel, Clark/Lex from Smallville, Bobby Briggs, Officer Tom Hanson, Vincent Mancini-Corleone, Woody from Footloose, Edward, Duckie Dale, Lloyd Dobbler, Douglas Dorsey, Ram Valenski, Capt. Manfred Von Tripp, Young Indy(Sean Patrick Flanery), Troy Dyer, David Van Arckle, Wolvie, Nathaniel Bumpo, Thomas Berger, Young Sherlock Holmes, Captain Jean-Luc Picard, George Hazard, Neil Perry/Knox Overstreet/Todd Anderson, Dan Jordan/Rick Johnson, or Patrick Verona. :p

Did I forget anyone Jess? ;) :p

What else??? ... a trip to England, a Harry Potter ride in a Disney Park, a part in GOF or OOTP ;p, admission to Hogwarts, quidditch lessons and a nimbus 2000, half the merchandise in Disneyland and California Adventure, half the books at Barnes and Noble, a huge estate to build the Haunted Mansion on (and live in), with enough room for all the other Disney rides I love, enough time & $ to go home this Xmas, every gaming system and game I've ever wanted (including arcade games, especially tabletop ones), rooms and rooms of 80's toys and collectibles from my favorite movies and tv shows, all the cool merchandise from my favorite current movies that they only seem to sell in Europe and Tokyo, multiple residences in OR, CA, somewhere eastcoast/south and England of course ;), my own private screening room theatre with every single movie I own and wish I owned, director and producer of a project where I can cast anyone and everyone I want, no budget, etc., and a time machine to go back in time to meet people I admire... Walt Disney, Jane Austen, Vivian Leigh, Montgomery Clift, etc.

Hmmm.... A little unlikely that I will receive all of that this Christmas... ;) Well....Since I already have my Gamecube and HP COS game that I wanted... I'll just settle for a DL cast member... :p ;) Now is that really asking too much? tee hee.

Since this is a thread about Christmas... 323 days till this opens again. ;P

2. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    What do I want for Christmas? Lemme see:

To win the lottery to pay off my bills and college loans, to pay for my sister's medical school, my to pay for my parents bills and to quit my job for one I like. I also want more money to go to England so I don't have to work for it next semester! More time and a better sewing machine and money to costume more.

I'd also like: Anakin/young Obiwan, Hayden Christensen or Ewan MacGregor, Christen from Moulin Rouge, Murphy MacManus complete with tattoos and black turtleneck and rosary, Frank James complete with cowboy hat, Oliver/Tom Riddle, new computer, to find THE one in England, to backpack through Ireland next semester, to learn to make my mom's homemade tortillas, my sanity, to not get sick on the plane in January, to safely get to my hostel in January, flatmates as cool as my roommate this semester, a new TV, a great job come summer, time to read all the novels on my TO READ list, to bathe my dog without getting soaked, to brush my dog's teeth without having to fight with him, to brush my dog's fur without being covered in husky hair, new mattress, to repaint the house, a new job for my dad, to finish my internship!, good grades this semester,
    and most importnatly, for me to just be content!!
    Who's next?!

3. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Ohhhh... Yay, I like lists:

Colt AR-15, HK-MP5, Walther P99, M1A2 Abrams with rubber tread for street legal use. 64 F-18 Hornets, 32 F-15 Eagles, and an 24 F16s for good Measure. 64 AH64-Apache attack helicopters, and the F-117A.
    Ummmm... as far as seafareing is concerned:
    A Nimtz Class AirCraft Carrier, a few Iowa Class Battleships, two Los Angeles Class Submarines, and thats it.

4. JeddleMaster

JeddleMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Hmm, well I'm from England, so no point wishing for that! :) Just happen to live in Phoenix now

All I'd really like for Christmas is for my wife to get pregnant...

5. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel.

Am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah, Rachel. And Cowboy Bebop on DVD.

6. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Job for my Dad in CO, finish upgrading my desktop, new laptop, couple hundred-thousand frequent flyer miles to visit my friends in the PFF, MNFF, CF, GS, SanFran, & Athens GA, trip to D*Con04, announcement that C3 is in Denver, enough money to help my sister make her wedding even more awesome, FINALLY finish my bachelor's degree, health, happiness and prosperity.

7. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    for my daughter's two front teeth to fall out!

And a bumper sticker that reads "Men, want a leather kilt? Inquire within for conditions" ;)

8. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    To stop identifying with Job

9. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    ...to not be alone anymore.

10. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I could list...but I'd just be copying Reaper's list. Though I'd probably throw a few AC-130 gunships, enough C4 to blow up a small country, and half a dozen ICBMs.

Oh yeah, and Peace on Earth, good will toward all Men and Women.

:D

11. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Ok.. i want:

Death star shaped house
    and a tie fighter(so i can fly around and shoot cars on the freeway)

:)

and Sy Snootles.. wearing a big red bow :)

i need to go.............

12. JeddleMaster

Apr 16, 2002
    Darthfeldman that is just wrong... :)

13. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    ...To no longer be sick and the my arms around the most wonderful woman in my life, Brenda! :)

14. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Resolution

(yes, that's spelled right)

15. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I wasn't going to say anything Queenie. ;)

As for Xmas...
    see Steve Martin's a Christmas wish but add a significant other.

16. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Explosives, a plunger, enough gelatin to fill a swimming pool, and a lot of tounge depressors. I think I have everything else I need.

17. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    - for space mountain to be open again.

- commodore norrington from pirates of the caribbean in full costume, including grey wig. will cuddle with him constantly and won't allow him to take off the uniform, which has a hotness quotient of at least +25.

- to be loved by someone who isn't at all obligated to love me, and for that person to NOT annoy the hell out of me.

- boundless energy.

- to see song of the south.

- for my house to be an exact replica of gracey manor in the haunted mansion movie, complete with heart-wrenchingly brooding, adorable mr. gracey.

- eraserhead on dvd.

- to be able to stop thinking about my inevitable demise for five flipping seconds.

- a puppy.

18. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    HALO. for PC

ya ya dont go into the whole big issue on why they waisted time on the PC version. i just want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya, and i want LOTR: TTT extended

19. mysticspell

mysticspell Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2003
  20. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    And here it is...

I've been thinking about this one... I really have...

And I've come to the conclusion, that what I want for Christmas, are two things...

1) I want everyone, the world round, whether celebrating Kwanzaa, Chanukah (say it with a checher kids!), Christmas or whatever, to find and enjoy the meaning and peace of the season... No spastic shaking elmo's, no flame thrower barbie's (now with improved burn time!), no bakery chef GI Joe... Just a glimpse of what the season is all about (at least in judeo-christian circles...) instead of "how can I make up for all the time I ignored my kid, by buying them something that's gonna be dead in a week"

2) I'd like everyone I know to have at least one day of peace...

No drama... no problems... nothing but sincere peace of mind and peace of heart...

I realise that this is probably smoke in the wind, but I can't help but wish it for you all...

May the peace and joy, of what the season is supposed to be about, infuse your lives and carry you through the new year.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.

21. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm glad to see most people got the point of this thread. :p

Bunny, I hope you find someone special that treats you right this year. :)

Linda, Hopefully you will have some company while in England this summer. (fingers crossed) ;) :D

Feldy, If you were good this year, you never know, Santa may bring you Sy Snootles once and for all. ;) :p

Jess, While I don't know if I can pull off Commodore Norrington under your tree this year.... Would a hot Jungle Boat Cruise Guide do? ;) Or possibly a hot Haunted Mansion Guide? I'm sure I could find you a cute "friend" with my new connections at Gracey Manor ;) ;)

22. Ramirez

Ramirez Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2003
    On a purely commercial and consumer-driven level...

1)LOTR:The Two Towers extended ed. DVD box set.

2)Firefly: The Complete Series DVD box set

3)Finding Nemo DVD.

4)Titan A.E. DVD

5)a long black hooded jacket, kinda like a technomage's from B5 or Crusade.

6)D&D Player's Handbook 3.5.

7)Star Wars Player's Handbook.

8)an easel.

not that i expect anyone to take this seriously, but it helps to have this written down somewhere.

23. JeddleMaster

Apr 16, 2002
    in additon I would also like the ability to time travel or at least stop time...

I would use my powers for good... mostly... :)

24. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    Every dvd there is. Even the bad movies.

Just so I could be the only person to have every single dvd. hee hee. And also I would like scissors to run with.

25. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Why not add a red ryder bb gun to shoot an eye out with? ;) :p lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.