main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Allana Solo fan thread

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Allana_Rey, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Ben is about nine years older then her but I feel like the two would go together well as master/apprentice. The two don't seem to be very close with each other so Ben training her would be a good chance to get close to his cousin.

2. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    I agree, I would love to read an Allana story; Padme, please keep us posted!

I don't want Allana to take over as Queen Mother as early as Tenel Ka either, but I still think she needs to be groomed for the job.

Padme: I guess I just think that Ben needs more experience before he should take on a student. I thought the same thing about Anakin Skywalker in the 'Clone Wars'. I confess, I am sitll confused as to why you don't think Tenel Ka should talk to her daughter about Jacen.

3. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    I don't have a reason why I don't want Allana to hear from her mom. I'd just prefer for it be to a Skywalker/Solo.

I don't know about the series. I'm afraid it might not be good.

4. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    ^^^ I have to confess, I've only watched part of the Clone Wars, but it's not TOO bad; just don't go in expecting anything earth-shattering. In a way, it's like LotF or (from what I know) FotJ, it spends a LOT of time in a story that doesn't actually GO anywhere.

My problem with one of the SkySolos? They ALL gave up on Jacen. By book three, it was clear all of them thought him to be unredeemable. In real time, that was supposed to be something like 90 days. Who gives up on their brother or nephew or SON in three months?

5. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Allana didn't and she's a Skywalker/Solo! lol

6. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Do you guys want Allana to be In the ST?

7. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    If they respect the EU, yes!
    If they do not respect the EU, no!

How old would she be in the ST?

8. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    I don't know. She was 8 at the end of Apocalypse and if SOTJ takes place in 45 ABY, she'd be nine. It really all depends on how the ST will efect the EU and what time it takes place.

9. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Is Allana in The Swarm War?

btw, I loved her Outcast! She did come off as bit bratty but I like how she's always wanting to go on adventures.

10. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Well, she's conceived in book1 (off camera) and born in book 2, (again, off camera). IMO, both events should have been something to savor for me, a J/TK fan. Unfortunately, they were turned into....ugh.

Neither of the scenes are very long, so you can probably just flip through the books at your local bookstore and find the scenes.

11. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    I read the scene where Jacen and Ben met her for the first time in TUQ. I doubt they would've put her conceiving on page.

Finished Omen! I've heard Allana was adorable in Abyss but from what I've seen she only has two scenes! :'(

12. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    ^^^I have to admit, I loathe that scene in TUQ.

I didn't meant the whole scene in TJK, obviously, but they could've given us more than just a 'quid quo pro' arrangement. Jacen and Tenel Ka had been crushing on each other for years and we should've been able to savor them finally hooking up.

I've only read the Allana parts of FotJ, and I've always been impressed with the way she comes across.

13. MaeveSkywalker

MaeveSkywalker Jedi Master star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Well I guess I'll have to start reading the EU, because I have a feeling that's where the next movie is headed.

14. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    ^^^ With Allana you mean?

15. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
  16. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I am glad the reports involving the cancellation of post-ROTJ stories turn out to be untrue!

Team Padme likes this.
  17. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
  18. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    They should publish an collection of SW short stories one day. I think I missed most of the short stories published in Insider.

Team Padme likes this.
  19. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    I'd love it if they did that. I'm honestly worried I won't be able to see the Allana short story.

General Immodet likes this.
  20. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Yes.

Also, there are some cool pics of Allana with her mother and aunt, and Anji, in the new short story...

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    She's looks a bit older, but I like them! The one with her and Anji is my favorite out of all of them.

22. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Yeah, they grow up so fast! (The nexu, too.)

23. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Hopefully know that she is older she'll learn the truth about her father and became a Jedi Apprentice.

24. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Yeah. I said somewhere else, Ben should be her teacher. Failing that, I'd go for Jaina teaching her, too. But I'd prefer Ben.

25. Allana_Rey

Sep 2, 2012
    Same here. That way Ben could be more mature and responsible with having an apprentice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.