main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE An actual Star Wars post. What are the odds?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK750, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    Okay everybody. I'm sure we've all heard by now that SWCIII is in Indianapolis again. Go here for details: http://www.starwarscelebration.com Time to start planning.

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Im SO there dude.

3. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    So, who's going? Who's going in costume? Do we need to start working on costumes for anyone? Let's start getting the details ironed out so that we can make it a great trip for everyone. I know that we're planning our own Caravan of Courage (hehehehehehe!) so let's find out who's going with whom and what we need. I know that Misty and I are planning on going the full four days, as well as planning for any after parties that occur. We'll probably be taking the Explorer and may have room for one or two occupants. The 501st usually gets a good deal on rooms as well so let's see what we can get together. Let's start planning now so we don't get bit in the (expletive deleted). Just to get your interest remember the great times we had last time:

Time to drive to Indianapolis: 10 hours
    Speed to drive to piss off other drivers: 55MPH
    Saying, "Can not get your ship out" when pissed off driver finally passes: PRICELESS

4. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well I'll of course where me Jedi robes. Both my Sith Lord stuff and regular Jedi if I have them.

I too plan on going all 4 days, and I did drive last time, so I'm not opposed to doing so again.

Of course the more we can get to go, the cheaper it will be in the long run. The more we can squeeze in a room the cheaper too. Its not like you'll spend much time in there anyway, lol.

5. wundermutt

wundermutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2003
    i'm there.

6. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    You know I'm going. Gotta get my room reserved at the Marriot across from the dome this time, not out in BFD, right Mark?

7. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I will be there again. Have armor this time:)

8. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Hey! At least we were really close to Hooters!

9. TheMightyTorgo

TheMightyTorgo Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2003
    I'll definitely be there.
    no armor, maybe a jedi costume, or not who knows
    hmmmmm Hooters [face_mischief]

10. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Not as close the to the Hooters as we would have liked, but that's a whole different issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.