main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Any collectors need help?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rebel_Spook, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    As I have found in the past, it can be difficult to find certain collectibles, especially toys.

I am out of figure collecting for the most part (would love to get the coins from the new Hasbro figures), but still get a few things. This thread does not have to only be about Star Wars, but anything anyone is needing help finding at retail stores (even online).

As most of my collecting is Gentle Giant mini-busts, I get the majority of my stuff from e-tailers, but I do like the small Titanium ships, especially the Battlestar Galactica ones. I am needing help finding the Classic Cylon Raider (at least 3) and the modern Battlestar Pegasus.

If there is anything ya'll need help finding put it on here and we can try to help each other out!

2. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    I don't need any help finding any figures, I just thought I'd mention I picked up the new "Galactic Marine". It's the purple clone trooper on Mygeeto with Ki-Adi Mundi. Look for the purple guy on the bridge. It's a pretty neat figure. Just my two cents.

3. EighteenDelta

EighteenDelta Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2007
    I used to, but no longer collect toys or memorabilia. I just opened all the stuff I had been keeping and gave them to my son and daughter. They are still too young to fully appreciate them, but I know my daughter loves her spaceships. I just have too much stuff. I still collect tools, but not for display but actual usage, mostly blacksmithing tools. The biggest thing that takes space in my house is the book selection. I won't even estimate how many there are, lets just say it makes the prospect of moving again a very unpleasant thought.

-x

4. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Ditto.. I lost almost all of my stuff to my daughter & now my son.. It's all worth it when we are watching ANH (usually at least once a week for weekly brainwashing [face_hypnotized] )& my son tells me, Dad, pause this so I can get all my Star Wars Toys!"...

I'm like, "That's my boy!".

:cool:

5. EighteenDelta

EighteenDelta Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2007
    my daughter still refers to the movies as 'robops and spaceships'. Well that's not entirely true, her version of spaceship ends in 't' not 'p'. We are working on it though. I didn't hesitate to open up all the stuff I had when they expressed an interest in the movies and the toys. My daughter has slave 1, a-wing, anikins JSF, snow speeder, and millenium falson (still in the box for lack of a place to put it in her room) and two tauntauns (one new, one old school version which was my wifes as a youngin) and a hoth wampa (she just calls it a bear). But they both will sit and watch any of the OT, though no luck with the PT (my kids have taste, what can I say)

-x

6. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    The only Star Wars my daughter will watch is the Clone Wars cartoon series. The only toys my wife has let me give her are Darth Tater, Spudtrooper, a stuffed R2-D2, and a few SW Pex dispensers. She wants Sarah to be a little older before I "pollute" her mind too much with Star Wars. Though, she recognizes the SW logo and some of the music. I have two SW ringtones on my cellphone and the other day she came running up the stairs to me with it ringing and she was calling out: "Daddy, Star Wars is on your phone!"

7. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Didn't think of this the other day, but if anyone from here is going to Celebration 4 or San Diego Comic-Con, I would love some help getting the Gentle Giant convention exclusive mini-busts of Commander Cody and Commander Gree. I am willing to pay cost + a handling charge.

8. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Speaking of the GG troopers busts, heres GG summer exclusive edition sizes.

Commander Gree mini bust ? 2500
    Commander Neyo mini bust ? 1500
    Commander Bly mini bust ? 2000
    Commander Cody mini bust ? 3500
    Commander Bacara mini bust ? 2000
    Darth Malak mini bust ? 2000
    Spirit of Yoda mini bust ? 2500
    Luna Lovegood mini bust ? 1000
    Glorfindel mini bust ? 500
    Star Wars Animated Yoda and R2-D2 Maquette ? 2500

Neyo for 300 dollars on ebay confirmed!

Thread Status: