main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any fans of "Farscape" out there!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    After sitting in-front of the TV all day Friday while the Sci-Fi channel ran a marathon of the original series "Farscape," I wondered if anyone else is a fan of the show?

For those who don't know about the show, it's produced by Jim Henson productions. and features a very good mix of actors, CGI, and puppets (sometimes equal or better then Lucas IMO) with incredible writing and production.

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Over the years, I've caught bits and pieces of the show, and from what I've seen, it was cool. I just never followed it religiously, and I didn't know when it was on, but it looked like a pretty cool show. So I wouldn't call myself a fan of it, but certainly not a hater...

3. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I like it! :D

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Starting Friday June 7th, "Farscape" returns for a new season, along with the recent addition of "Stargate SG1." This will be the begining of season 4, and while there's alot to catch up on...it's a very good show.

And if you ever wonder where I get the word "frell" from in my posts, it's something I picked up from the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.