main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Any new finds?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ralph_Wiggum, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey folks,

Just a question for you toy collectors out there...

Has anyone found the following figures in any store in the Rochester area?:

-Han Endor Raid (I know JediLingster saw him in Eastview)
    -Bespin Chewbacca (really been searchin' for him!)
    -Djas Puhr
    -Chancellor Palpatine

I know these are the latest and greatest to come out, but being an active toy hunter, I thought I'd see these by now SOMEWHERE. The closest I've gotten is finding the Obi-Wan Pilot at Toy Works in Pittsford Plaza.

Any help here would be hot! Thanks!

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I found Deluxe Nexus and Anakin at Target Hen. on Friday the 14th. I like the Nexus. Its pretty good. As always though, not enough articulation. You can Pose it pretty well on its back legs so that it looks like it is reaching up for Padme though. It will work great with the play set.

3. Robotech

Robotech Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    Henrietta Walmart also has the Nexu and the delux Anakin chopping up the Geonosian.

4. CaptainAlex1

CaptainAlex1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2001
    I found today at the WalMArt in Webster the following new figures:
    Qui-Gon
    Endor Trooper
    Orn Free Ta
    Genosian Warrior with his little beastie thing.

-Alex

5. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    That's all the wal-mart in webster has. TONS of that wave. I have seen the nexu, and like him. I'm gonna see about picking that up. Since I don't collect much of the stuff that comes out, I leave a lot behind. I collect certain things.

I'm more of a ripper-opener guy. Pose them in various poses on my shelf. I also customize. I'm looking for a quick way to get images of the figs onto the net. My scanner is cheap. It does not have the power to scan a fig placed on the bed of the scanner.

Although, any figs that come out for the Empire, I am sure to get as many as I can afford.... Gotta have a good strong Army. I can't wait for Hasbro to come out with a new Stormtrooper. I do hope they start giving out that NEW gun, and stop using the old POTF2 guns. they are sooooooo large and bulky. Quite stupid in fact.

The new Luke is my fav fig to date. He's got so many poses, he's cool. Every morning and throughout the day, I move him around on top of my monitor at work. Keeps me sane to see Luke in various stages of action, tumbling, kicking like Maul, etc. etc.

Prob is, Vader's a quite a bit less animated.

6. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    FYI:

Want the Nexu, or the deluxe Ani?

Get them now while the Eastview Target still has them!! 7.44 can't be beat!

The Nexu is rather cool. Ani is dumb.

7. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey Guys,

I was just at Wal-Mart in Henrietta and they had a bunch of the Rebel Troopers, Orn Free Taa, Deluxe Ani, Nexu, and Mastiff. Also at the Toy Works in Pittsford, I managed to pick up the last 2 12" Clone Trooper K-B Exclusive figures (ya know the red and the yellow one). Does anyone know where I could find a pilot Obi-Wan or a Palpatine? And to Jedi_Lingster, check out this link for some new Stormtrooper figures. They sell them in packs of 4. Hope that helps!

--Ryan

8. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    The Greece WalMart had the Ackley beasts in for 14.98. They also had the Bespin luke wave, and there were at least two variations on the figure in stock for 4.77.
    -Alex

9. Ralph_Wiggum

Mar 22, 2002
    I found Chancellor Palpatine & Djas Puhr at the KB Toys in Greece last night. I'm still looking for Bespin Chewie, though...

10. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    JediAgent,

I've already got 30 of those troopers. the best one to date. BUT the Fan club version comes with the large POTF2 gun. I need a way to get the smaller much more realistic version in a larger quantity.

Plus I know of a way to get a lot of stormtroopers from the UK that are "unassembled".

11. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    Well the KB Toyworks in Irondequiot has the Endor Trooper Wave plus Djas and Palpatine in today! Go quickly, go fast, go now!! There were not many left of Palpatine and Djar.
    -Alex

12. Ralph_Wiggum

Mar 22, 2002
    I stopped by the Super Wal-Mart is Gates this morning (to pick up some picnic supplies, actually) and found quite a few Han Endor Raid figures; still no Bespin Chewie, though. If anyone spots this Wookiee around, please post day/time/location. Thanks!

13. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    if you are looking for Bespin Luke/Vader figures or the Nextu(spider creature?) GO TO BROCKPORT WALMART! Can we say Overstocked with em?
    They got hit and hit hard

14. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    I found Cloud City Chewie at Victor Target at 2:30 pm today. I think I bought the only one though...

15. Ralph_Wiggum

Mar 22, 2002
    I know this is late info, but I thought I'd post it anyway since I was out of town all weekend. I found 2 Cloud City Chewies at the Greece TRU last Friday morning.

16. wicketSKA

wicketSKA Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    has anyone seen the dooku, yoda, or hangar duel anakin figures lately?

17. BWD912zeta

BWD912zeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    i saw dooku a couple weeks ago but now that u mention it it has been a while
    -John Kemnitz

18. Ralph_Wiggum

Mar 22, 2002
    I've seen Hangar Duel Anakin at 3 different spots oer the last couple of days: Wal-Mart in Greece, Greece Toys R Us, & an Ames up in Potsdam (I wouldn't recommend the drive, but you could check out a local Ames in Ontario or Brockport).
    Hope this helps!

19. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Just lettin you guys know, the Toy's R Us in Henrietta has the new wave that includes Starfighter-Pilot Obi-Wan, Han Solo, Bespin Chewie. I only saw 1 Chewie but they had alot of SFP Obi-Wans and Han Solos. Good Luck! and if anyone finds a Palpatine or a Djas Puhr or any of the new 12" Figures, please lemme know. Thanks!

--Ryan

20. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    Djas I found and bought at the TRU in Greece. they had 5 or 6 of them last night. He's a good fig for custom fodder. Especially because those holsters and belt can be removed and put onto a different fig.

21. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    I saw the Hangar Anakin at the KB in Marketplace, along with Bespin Luke with all the trimmings (bacta hand thing, lost hand, Cloud City hatch), the Bespin Vader, with the magnetic "Force attracted" lightsabre. They also had the regular Dooku fig with his own sabre and a green sabre for some odd reason...

22. BWD912zeta

Apr 26, 2002
    green saber from cut yoda duel scene. Although it looked blue to me in the scene.

-John Kemnitz

23. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Does anyone remember from Episode 1 figures what the Naboo Guards were called? I know one had a had and the other had a removable helmet and was rare. I only ask because Amazon is running something in their TRU section selling Naboo Royal Security, which one is that?

24. BWD912zeta

Apr 26, 2002
    me think royal security is the one with the hat, not sure tho.
    -John Kemnitz

25. BWD912zeta

Apr 26, 2002
    u know what sorry i was wrong secuity is the hemet royal guard is the hat.
    -John Kemnitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.