main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Anyone going to see it at AMC 24 on Stapley

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Starr_Saberblade, May 17, 2005.

1. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    I just moved to Arizona (well back) and my boyfriend got tickets and (meanly) totured me by not telling me till like just now! I was wondering if anyone was going to be there so I can meet some poeple... I also plan on posting here (as well as nevada's because some of my friends are on that one and I miss them.) anyway I love star wars with a passion (naturaly) and all I can talk about is star wars and how I can't wait till it and *sigh* I'm going a little crazy cause none of my family are geeks let alone star wars fans.... so anyone going?

2. ranmaniac

ranmaniac Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    I'm heading to the AMC 24 on Stapley for the midnight showing tomorrow. I get off of work at 10:30pm, so I imagine the line will be long before I even get there. I already got my tickets last month, so I'm ready I guess.

3. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    well I just heard on the news it sold out for the midnight show of course my dad doesn't get why I want to see it at midnight >.> anyway I'll Be wearing my littlebrothers Ep.2 clone trooper helmet becuase I left my Jedi Costume in Vegas and can't get it till the end of the month *sigh* anyway see ya there!

4. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    blech I lied I'm wearing a black shirt that on the front says 'the force is strong with this one" the helmet hurt my head!

5. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Way late on this, but I saw it at midnight there. Definitely a great time :).