main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Anyone?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shaak_Ti_, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaak_Ti_

Shaak_Ti_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2007
    Hi I'm Rachael and I'm looking for Star Wars friends who live in or close to Saint Petersburg FL just to hang out with. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan and roleplayer. I'm new to useing this wb site but I have read many things on it before and decided to join.
    I have a big family and I'm the only one in it who loves Star Wars. I don't have a costume yet but I'm going to be getting one soon because I want to wear one to Star Wars weekends when I go this year. I went last year and had a wonderful time, but this year I hope to have a few friends to meet up with there.
    If anyone lives around here where I do please let me know, I'd love to meet you and possibly even saber fight. .it gets kinda boring doing it by myself.
    lol I hope I posted this message on the right board.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    We have a fanforce chapter based out of Largo Tampa Bay Area. We are small but good friends and always looking for new friends and SW fans to do things with. February 4th we are hanging at my apartment to do some costume work and ship modding. You are welcomed to join us if you like. There will be food and friends and sharing of Star Wars related fun. PM me if you want details. My name is Denise and I am the assistant to the City Rep. and the mate of our Events planner.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Hey you can post on our boards if you like too and introduce yourself to the rest of the crew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.