main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA apologies!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedilos, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedilos

jedilos Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2000
    hi all! I want to apologize to everyone about the last meeting. I did plan on attending, but my parents came to town for a week and i spaced everything out. I havent seen them in over 7 years so i had to make the most of it. Heck even my dad wanted to come to the meeting and meet other Star wars geeks like me and him, but he got a bit ill when he was here. Either way. I still want to be involed in the group, my time is a bit limited lately but I will organize itself soon. I am working on staying here for 3 more years so it would make a great time for my family and me, plus meeting a bunch of new SW fans in the area after 3 years its finally paying off staying here . hehe.

Raph1613 sorry I missed you. I do have to call you soon, I want to give you a copy of those Clone Wars VCDS.

As for the fan film I'm in. I'm currently working with a group in texas trying to help them out with some video editing and special effects so i can learn some more so anything I can do i will, plus I will be getting a brand new computer system soon just for video editing and video capturing.

Again I apologize for not being here or contacting anyone, but I did have to deal with personal matters and most importantly enjoy my parents while they where here. see you soon.

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *grins* I understand jedilos :) Family is important. No worries. Our next meeting is this Sunday, 1pm at Gonzaga. Do you think you can make it?

3. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Welcome back Mike!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.