main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA April 2nd at Science Center

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Kai, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Being discussed on the Garrison Titan board is an event at the Science Center (where Jeff is "Waiting for Star Wars") that will be open to all fans, costumed or not....from Titan CO:

"I got a call today from Jeff, who is waiting for Episode III outside the Pacific Science Center's IMAX theater. The Pacific Science Center is getting antsy about Lucasfilm potentially not releasing Revenge of the Sith in the IMAX format.

Jeff would like to organize a rally-type event with us, a live band and lots of other "regular-clothed" folk to generate publicity for an IMAX release. This publicity may sway Mr. Lucas' decision whether or not to release in the IMAX format.

I'm posting to see who would be interested in costuming for an event like this and to see if you could bring a friend or two (costumed or not) with you. We are tentatively thinking about Saturday, April 2nd in the afternoon/evening. This event would be open to all Imperials, Rebels and Star Wars fans in general. Alpha Base folks - Check in with your people and let me know if they are interested at all.

I can't guarantee what we'll be doing, really, other than milling about with the crowds and doing pictures, etc... Maybe holding a sign or two to urge an IMAX release? "

Post here if you're interested.

2. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    That sounds awesome. I'm so there.

3. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    I will be there! Not in costume, but I will wear a Star Wars T-Shirt

4. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    It's not a done deal yet, so watch this space for details, which I'll post when I know them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.