main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Are we on for Thursday?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PaulV, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulV

PaulV Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2002
    So what the scoop on Thrusday? Are we going to the BIG show. Or is everyone waiting until Friday
    Paul

2. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Unknown Paul...DEBBBIE!!!!!!!!

I wanna do Thursday, personally...anyway we could do both?

3. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Personally I am going Thursday.

It all comes down to our personal choice. If you personally choose to go Thursday then you alot of the Toronto FF might not be there.

If Thursday is better then you can go Thursday.

The only hitch i see is if Paul is providing some of the transportation he should decide what day is better for him otherwise some of us might have to arrange other transportation.

4. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    I work until 6:15 on Thursday. If we're carpooling, I can be picked up from work right at 6:15. How late are you guys going?

If we do it Friday, the same applies, only 6:00 instead of 6:15.

I have Saturday off.

5. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Yes, I just told YJN Thrusday. Place: probably Paramount unless anyone feels really strongly about going to one of the other two. The show starts at 10, we're supposed to be there at 8.

If you want to help out at multiple shows, Primrodo, you can, but you're probably the only one since no one else has costumes (unless anyone wants to borrow from YJN - talk to him) and doing multiple drives down makes no sense so you'd have arrange your own transportation and such.

6. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    YJN is also going on Thursday, correct? I think we should go to the same place they are, eh? Plus, Mississauga is closer. Why not go there?

7. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    If I may make a suggestion...

Stop off in Mississauga first, do a meet and greet, then we can divide up and send a few of our people with you to go to the Paramount.

8. PaulV

Sep 8, 2002
    what about tickets? do need to buy them over the phone? I really do not want to drive around greater Toronto drop and picking people up. I was hoping to go to Mississauga. I really think we should leave no later than 5.30 because of traffic. Please can every one confrim with me ASAP. so I know whats going on. I am a little bit of a planner. I know it suck but what do you do.
    Paul

9. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    5:30!?

There's no way of extending that to 6:15?

10. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    I can leave after 4. Um, Paul, you want to SEE the film at Mississauga? Wasn't the plan to go to Paramount?
    Where are we going?
    Ugh, i want to help out but I have no costume and I really don't want to paint my face :p

11. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey Paul,

Any way we can discuss this off the net? do you have MSN or telephone?

Paramount is the big showing and all, are you sure you don't want that? thats what I thought was happening?

12. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    YJN, I don't think we'll have any more room in the car so we can't fit any of your gang in the car with us so I'm assuming you mean that you'll send another car along with us. Also I won't be with you guys since I'm going in early. I'm looking to spend the day at the Paramount doing whatever needs to be done...YJN - can you give me some info on that, you'll be at Paramount that day too right?

If you guys leave right after AT gets off work you should be able to make it to Toronto in just in time.

We can see it at Coliseum, but we want to spread Fanforce out a bit, so having a Paramount presence will be good. Also some people from Toronto will be there. Whatever you want though.

13. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I'm free after 5, Paul where would be the best for us to get picked up?

What ever is the most convenient for you i'll do... But i think we should arrange where we are meeting.

14. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    Well, I tried, but for various reasons I can't come. :( Hopefully next time.

15. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    NEWS: I just went into work, and switched shifts with a coworker. Long story short, she has my Thursday shift, and I have her Saturday shift. I'm free all day.

16. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Cool Chris!

17. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Yup! :) So, just tell me when you'll pick me up, Paul, and I'll give you my address. Is that the way it works? Or do we come to you?

18. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Cool :)
    Guys, just a reminder about the Toy/Food drive. If you get the chance, bring something :)

19. PaulV

Sep 8, 2002
    I have know problem to go to The downtown location. I just want to go to one place and not two different places.

20. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Well, why not just stay in Mississauga and watch it there with YJN? It's closer, too.

21. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Deb's gonna be at Paramount though, and so is our friend Adam, so be nice to join up.

22. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    I agree :)

23. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    > Deb's gonna be at Paramount though, and so is our friend Adam, so be nice to join up.

Yes along with some other Toronto folk (I hope) and me, David, who you met at Celebration. :)

Come and join us... together we can rule the paramount, Toronto and London.

(aside: man, I must be more tired than I thought... i'm usually not this silly)

24. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Riiiiight David.

I told Rebel Legion we were going there too,....and Paul confirmed :)

25. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Just so everyone knows the YJN plan.

I believe John (Woofer) will be going to the Paramount earlier in the day, and taking whoever can go with him. (Although I have not heard anything again about an advance media thing, so it may be a waste to go early.)

I will be coming later that afternoon/evening (I should be there around 6:30ish), but I will be going staight to the Mississauga theater with the rest of our YJN members.

We are hoping to meet the London Members there, then I will call Roy at the Paramount to find out how many are there and see if he needs any of the YJN members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.