main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aren't there ANY SW fans in Greenville??

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Wryin Shanraa, Apr 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wryin Shanraa

Wryin Shanraa Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 1999
    Hey, people! I'm from Houston but I'm moving up to Greenville soon. Are there ANY sw fans around this city?? Greenville SW fans, come out of your closet!! ;)

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Probably just waiting for someone to lead them out of hiding. ;)

3. Chris Knight

Chris Knight TFN Humor Staff star 4 VIP

Jul 8, 1998
    An hour away from Greenville.

4. Slave_of_Innocence

Slave_of_Innocence Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2001
    Is Anderson close enough?

5. Truor_Tupnm

Truor_Tupnm Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2001
    I live in the Powdersville/Piedmont/Greenville area, but I go to Greenville High and I have been looking for other SW fans. Even one. Please!

6. Truor_Tupnm

Nov 2, 2001
    I live in the Powdersville/Piedmont/Greenville area, but I go to Greenville High and I have been looking for other SW fans. Even one. Please!

7. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I live in Landrum. It's a little town in Spartanburg County. It's not far from Greenville, but it's not a short drive.

8. DSatt57

DSatt57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    YES there are lots of SW fans in Greenville, you should have seen the lines at midnight for E1. :)
    I have an email group of about 8 or more close friends who love Star Wars and each one of them knows others that I don't know.

Come on to Greenville, it's a wonderful small city.

9. JediStrider

JediStrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2002
    I live in Spartanburg but I go to the Hollywood 20 in Greenville for all my movies. I'll be at the midnight showing in Greenville with a bunch of friends for Episode II. Anyone who's interested, let's try to get something going.

10. DSatt57

DSatt57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Strider,

I'd really like to get a fan group going here. I just saw that the Charlotte group has started and there is a group in Atlanta.

Surely there are others here in the upstate who would like to get chat, email, meet, etc. to talk about our favorite movie. Especially since the big event is a two months away. I just wish I could make it to Celebration 2.

Anyone interested out there??

11. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey y'all! This is your friendly neighborhood Regional Support Admin dropping by to say hello. :D

I would really love to see Greenville fans get organized. If you have any questions about how the get the ball rolling, or for anything else regarding FanForce, please contact me via private message, or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.

12. JediJasonR

JediJasonR Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    Hello. My name is Jason. I am 18 and I live in Union, SC. I will be moving to Charleston this fall for college, but since Union is my "home" and Greenville is the closet Fan Force to Union, i figured I would post here. Yes, if the local Theatre does not get Episode II I will being going to Hollywood for it. It would be great to get a FanForce going for the Upstate of SC.

13. Truor_Tupnm

Nov 2, 2001
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm a Star Wars fan in Greenville! I want to meet up with other SW fans at the Hollywood 20! Meet me at the coffee place! Yay!

14. KLKenobi

KLKenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm from the Anderson area, but I'm more than willing to make the short drive to Greenville to talk to other SW fans. I have a lot of friends who feel the same way. We stood in line at the Hollywood 20 for 9 hours to get tickets for TPM, and we plan to do the same for AOTC.

See you there!

15. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey y'all! :D

You know, I think there may be enough people who stop by here occasionally to start a FanForce chapter. If anyone is interested in getting the ball rolling for Greenville, feel free to contact me via PM or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. :)

16. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Greetings! I Charlotte, NC's City Rep.

I've noticed that you guys have enough people to be official, as long as y'all would all show up at meetings and such :D

Perhaps you should try and have a meeting where all of you can get to know each other. That's what we did in Charlotte. Perhaps a restaurant or something. Remember.. to be an Official FanForce, you need 3 people at 3 meetings. Doesn't have to be the same 3, either (though that makes it more streamline ;) ).

If you ever need anything from an hour and a half away, feel free to come to me. Take care y'all!

17. DLM13

DLM13 Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2002
    Yes, in my school alone, there are 3 people obsessed with star wars, and about 10 others who sort of like it. Me and at least 1 of the people who are obsessed with it would like to try and start a fan club like thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.