main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Oh Artoo, so very cute in his attempt to be human (yes, droids have feelings too). :D Though "droids have feelings" really does mean a different thing from "I have a feeling" if you read the two phrases separately. :p

I gather Luke still tried to lift the fighter from the swamp but failed anyway? ;)

Jedi Knight Fett and Hazel like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Very nice with the "No, try not! Do! Or Do not! There is no try."
    That should have irked many old and young Jedi training with Yoda

Hazel likes this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» Following this statement, Master Luke proceeded to attempt (I will not say try) to retrieve his fighter from the swamp. I'll admit, I was disappointed when he was unsuccessful. When Master Luke had just about given up, Master Yoda stepped in and completed the task himself, making sure to turn it into yet another lesson on the nature of the Force (recording appended to this entry). It was impressive.

»» And now we have an X-wing to clean and dry out. Oh joy!

I simply love his dry humour. :D

Hazel likes this.
  4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    "No, try not! Do! Or Do not! There is no try." I have a feeling (yes, droids have feelings too) these words will be engraved in Master Luke's mind for the rest of his life.

Loved this touch. Hee. :)

Hazel likes this.
  5. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    As I now have a large Suburban car to clean out, I can easily sympathize with Artoo over having to clean and dry the X-Wing.:p Love the 'I will not say try' part.

Lady_Misty, Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Suburbans are awesome - when our family had one I called it a sofa on wheels [face_laugh] ;) but cleaning one out - :rolleyes: :p

Hazel likes this.
  7. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Yeah, they are awesome. Cleaning one out? Not awesome. We just got back from a week long trip, and it's still got quite a bit of junk in it, though we got a lot of stuff out last night.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks everybody! [:D]

I can only imagine what a pain it must have been to cleanup that damned fighter. I bet Artoo did most of the job (in his opinion :p)​

Let me know if you want to be added to or removed from the Tag List. Also, let me know if you did not get your tag.​

9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :) :) Great update and I love how Luke is Anakin Junior LOL

Hazel likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Anakin and Anakin junior have much in common. Love Artoo's comments on this

Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  12. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    It does sound like some sort of ghost show. One of those goups came to the nearby community for some show. They said that they either picked up a girl's voice or captured an image of a young girl in a graveyard in the main town. The sad thing is that if you did some research you would learn that about thirteen/fourteen years ago a young girl was murdered and her body was dumped there. And locals would know because the girl was from the community. So I see many of them to be fakes that prey on the gullible.

Either way I'm with R2. Jedi Training looks fun but you don't want to be dropped. Sort of like 'The Cat in the Hat'. Rex might sort of agree with R2 on the subject as well. I mean who wants to be lifted with the Force then dropped AFTER your General and Commander jump off the side of Wall-Fortress. At least they caught him with the Force before he could hit the ground

Hazel likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Lady_Misty likes this.
  14. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. Nothing can stop Luke from being Luke! Great entry. Awww! R2 is worries about C3PO!

15. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    LOL! Indeed the things we discover on the holonet. :p

So Artoo can hear him. [face_thinking] When I read this sentence I thought of this photo I saw on the internet.

[​IMG]

Very nice update!!

Book-Geek and Hazel like this.
  16. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Here i tried to make it seem like R2 does pick up something with his sensors but doesn't really see/hear the same Luke does. Something to do with wave length.

17. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    So Artoo can pick up Obi-Wan after all, even if he doesn't seen him! And oh yes, the things one find out on the Holonet... I'd say this is a pretty mild discovery to make - I'm sure there are much wilder things on that Holonet involving a certain Princess, or a certain Farmboy, for instance... :p

Jedi Knight Fett and Hazel like this.
  18. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» I have decided I do NOT like Jedi training!

»» I should explain. I do not enjoy being levitated around along with a bunch of rocks. I am pleased that Anakin-Junior is showing progress, but why does he have to train on me? I AM NOT A BLEEPING SHIP!!!

»» AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT ENJOY BEING DROPPED. Bleeping kid!

»» Uh-ho! Master Luke has had a vision. This was how Anakin started. – EMIT WORRIED SIGH.

»» Double uh-ho! The vision was about his sister (whom he still doesn't know is his sister). She is in danger and Master Luke wants to go to her rescue. So much like his father.

I always wondered how R2 felt when watching the movie. Now I will never wonder again. Instead I will suffer along with him in silence. Thank you!

Hazel likes this.
  19. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Poor Artoo. He does suffer so much as Luke's partner in crime. But, aww, he's worried about Threepio.[face_love]

20. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Poor Artoo, indeed.

Keep it up!

Hazel likes this.
  21. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Poor Artoo. LOL Jedi training isn't easy on droids!! I love his sighs over Anakin Jr being just like Dear Old Daddy...[face_laugh]

Lady_Misty, Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  24. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Poor Artoo. He does have to do everything himself.:p Love the excessive use of the word 'Bleep', in this entry, that is perfect for Artoo. Great chapter!=D=

Hazel likes this.
  25. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Watch your language Artoo! :p Poor guy, Anakin-Junior is always getting into trouble. Nice update!

Hazel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.