main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Autograph question regarding upcoming Fest's

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Darth-Dogfish-Head, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Hi everyone,

So I'm brand new to the world of autographs and going to Star Wars related fests to acquire them. I've read about the two upcoming Fests in Massachusetts and had a couple of questions.

1. Do I have to bring something for the person to sign or do they tend to have 8 by 10's there already? I'm assuming they do, but just want to make sure.

2. Is there a seperate charge to get the autograph above and beyond the entrance price to enter the fest?

Sorry if these questions are a bit elementary, but this is brand new to me. I've been collecting Star Wars memorobilia for quite some time, but never autographs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Frank

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Welcome aboard D-D-H! Glad to have you.

As for your questions. Autographs are an additional cost, on top of your ticket to the show. Judging from past events like MegaFest and C3, autographs will probably set you back $20-$30 a piece.

Your other question about needing to bring something? No, you don't have to. Each celebrity usually offers a choice of 8x10 you can choose from that are included in the price of an autograph. You can also bring something personal of your own, but you will still have to pay the full auto price. Plus, there is the possibility that for whatever reason, a particular celebrity will refuse to sign the item you brought.

Hope this helped you out a bit. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them. Again, welcome aboard and hope to see you around the boards!

3. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    That's very helpful, thank you very much DW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.