main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Back!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Starr_Saberblade, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    hey all I am back! I've been ultra busy as a seinor.... I can't wait to graduate in June.... I'll have to invite you all when I figure out what school I'm going to be in next semester lol! so how is every on? I missed posting and joking with my buddys! well I gotta run but I'll be on WAY more often ... Jedi Honor!

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Awesome! How you been, Starr? Graduate in June, eh? My birthday is in June, so if you get any graduation presents you don't want, you can always pass them this way as birthday presents :p

Anyway, glad to see you back! Hope you get to post more.

3. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    okay i just was told I'm going to Cheyenne High School next semester so that will be my graduation spot * yay* but bad news is the college I want is in Idaho... but I will still post here because you all are my buddys! unless we have new people... I hope I still know people lol >.< well nice to see you to Moron!

4. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    yo! long time, no posty. what else is up? have you got a yearbook or are you getting one at chyenne?

5. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    I"m going to get one at chyenne... I'm excited I wanted to go there insted but my dad was hesitent. but I'm going to prove to him that this is a better choise because I can learn better there.... oh well...

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    The thing about Chyenne is it's not in the best part of town. My mom used to work at the Chyenne Care Center, next to the CCSN Chyenne campus, and it just seemed to be a rough place to live or work. I can understand why your father was hesitent to have you go there.

7. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    tru dat, tru dat. where were you going before?

8. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    Actulay Cheyenne High is on Simmons... I belive.. I could be wrong so don't quote me... but see the school has a bad Reputation but I have made friends that go there ( 2 are star wars fans and only 1 near as us lol) and they say its way better then last year *sigh* its tough being a teenager! I can't wait till I"m 18...only... the college I'm looking at is in Idaho.... yeah.. but I can garentee I couldn't and wouldn't lose toch with this board its full of great people to talk to ^.^

Oh also I'm trying to make the white outfit from Ep 2 that padame wears only... er.. I kinda can't sew =P I posted something on the Costuming boards last night only no one has responeded to it.. any tips from you guys?

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    So, when are you gonna join us for a movie or RPG night?

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Where'd you go off to now?

11. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    You go to cheyenne. Do you know someone named Robert Mills? BTW I go to Silverado.

12. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    Sorry MD I was off for a bit agian lol but I'm gonna try one of these days to join you guys.. for now I fear I must reamin here because I have no form of transpertation.. my dad wont let me get my licens yet *sigh* well anyway I haven't started Cheyenne high yet..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.