main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Disclaimer: I do not own these characters, i don't own anything in this story except what happens to the characters that i do not own. I'm not making any money off this, and i mean who really would pay me for this garbage. It's the Flannel god's sandbox, i'm justing playing in it.

To Cpt corran horn -my beta who without, my story would completely suck. Who i overwork to death trying to get everything i want to do done. Who deserves more thanks on this story than i can possible give him, and simple a wonderful guy. Thank you! ;)

Dramatis Personae:

Amaryllis Vai- Female, Human, Jedi trainee, New Republic Liaison
    Ambia Resoto- Female, Human, Pilot- Twin Suns #12
    Aurota Resoto- Male, Human, Pilot- Twin suns #9
    Ben Skywalker- male, Human, Jedi trainee (age 5)
    Brakiss- Male, Human, Dark Jedi
    Chemis A'Tulo- Male, Sullustan, Pilot-Twin Suns #6
    Delphi Zunbar- Male, Human, Pilot-Twin Suns #8
    Ganner Ryhsode- Male, Human, Jedi Knight (age 28)
    Han Solo- male, Human, Pilot
    Illiosh- Male, Yuuzhan Vong
    Jacen Solo- Male, Human, Jedi Knight (age 25)
    Jade Skywalker- female, Human, Jedi trainee (age 3)
    Jaina Solo- Female, Human, Jedi Knight, Commander-Twin suns (age 25)
    Kelis Yuno-Female, Human, Pilot- Twin Suns #5
    Layla Ta'Djo Luria- female, Human, Twin Suns #7
    Leia Organa Solo- Female, human, Jedi knight, Diplomat
    Luke Skywalker- Male, human, Jedi Master
    Malou-Ra A'Fey- Female, Bothan,Pilot- Twin Suns #3
    Mara Jade Skywalker- Female, Human, Jedi Master
    Nooska Hippolo- Male, Twi'lek, Pilot- Twin Suns #10
    Pancha- Female, Yuuzhan Vong
    Raynar Thul- male,Human, Jedi Knight, New Republic Diplomat(age 25)
    Ryker Tamblin- male, human, Pilot- Twin Suns #2 (age 24)
    Rynna Sunni- Female, Human, Cargo Hauler (age 25)
    Selia Thunyor- Female, Tunroth, Pilot- Twin suns #11
    Tahiri Velia- Female, Human, Jedi Knight (age 23)
    Tenel Ka Chume Ta'Djo- Female, Human, Jedi Knight, Queen Mother of Hapes (age 25)
    Zekk- Male, Human, Cargo Runner, Jedi Knight (age 25)
    Zuhan- male, Wookie, Pilot- twin Suns #4

Post one

AUTHORS NOTE-This story is set about 5 years after Destiny?s Way. As the story was written directly after i read that book, everything that happens in the books afterwards is null and void, hence there is no Zonoma Sekot and there is no Riina/Tahiri. The Yuuzhan Vong have left the galaxy, the war is over they've been gone for about 4 months. They left the shamed ones on Corsucant, who have made peace with the rest of the galaxy and are now part of the Galactic Alliance. Although many have died in the war, the rebuilding has begun.

Colonel Jaina Solo stepped out of her X-wing. ?Alright Twin Suns, you're free to your vacation. I?ll see you all in two weeks.?

Her squadron cheered, as it was the first vacation they had since the war started.

Jaina stepped out of the room, with Kyp Durron right on her heels. ?What is it Durron?? she asked slyly.

?Nothing, I just wanted to say hello. After all, it has been awhile since I have seen you.? He muttered

?I?ve missed you to Kyp.? She said while pulling him into a hug. ?So how?s Danni?? During the war, Kyp and Danni Quee had been paired up to work on a Vong skip. After three weeks of fighting each other day and night, they realized they hated each other enough to love each other, and had just recently got engaged.

?She?s fine, she planning a huge wedding. I don?t know how she expects us to pay for it.?

?Be glad she hasn?t talked my mom into helping her.? Kyp laughed

?So how are you?? he asked

?What do you mean? I?m fine, I?m always fine.? Kyp gave her his ?you know what I?m talking about looks.?

?No really Kyp, I?m fine. Everyone thinks that Jag left me for the Unknown regions, because of his duty. It wasn?t like that at all; we decided that we could never work. His sense of duty and my sense of adventure would never work out. I?m fine with it, it was my decision.?

Kyp nod

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *squeals* YES!!!!! i hope i got first reply! :D [face_mischief]

great start Rose! kyp/danni? :eek: i know a few people who wouldn't be pleased with that :p oh well...so jag's off in the UR again [face_mischief] in respect for your loyalties, i won't cheer TOO loudly... ;)

so when does zekk come in? :D [face_love]

~TJF

3. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    YAAAAAY!!!!!! DANNI'S OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Some of my fav. lines:

After three weeks of fighting each other day and night, they realized they hated each other enough to love each other, and had just recently got engaged. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] So true! Hate and love are very similar... sometimes the line gets blurred... [face_mischief] :p

His sense of duty and my sense of adventure would never work out. I?m fine with it, it was my decision. THANK you!! Finally a fic with J/someone else where Jag just goes his way after realizing it couldn't work. I hate it when people pair him up with Tahiri or kill him... :mad: :mad: :p

Danni maybe be my fiancé, but you?re always going to be my little sister. Again, THANK you! Someone finally got Kyp and Jaina's relationship right... :p

Great job, Rose!!! :D Can't wait for more!!! :)

4. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

if they don't like Kyp and Danni, i could always put Danni with Jacen, which i wasn't going to do. Zekk will be in shortly. not the next post, but they one after that he'll be in. But you may not like it...... ;)

~*Rose*~

5. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek: NOOOOO!! Rose, do NOT put Jacen with Danni, PLEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!! Jacen goes with TK!!! ;) :p

6. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Great beginning Rose_Skywalker! :)... AND NO! PLEASE KEEP DANNI AWAY FROM JACEN!!!! :D... will there be any J/TK in this?

Trickster_Jaina_Fel and I have started a YJK index for YJK stories and fics about the characters from the YJK books. The thread is located in the Writers' Resource Forum

If you would like to submit your fic to the index PM the information to the YJK_Index

Title: (linked)
    Author:
    Summary:
    Keywords: (please include the genre, pairings and main characters)
    Author?s Notes: (if needed)

~jacesolo1138~

7. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

don't worry i have no intention to mess up the Jacen/Tenel thing with Danni. And yes there will be some of that. But you'll be fairly surpirsed what happens with that too.

Yeah Kyp/Danni just work better, they kind of remind me of the Han/leia thing. An ex-evil Jedi and Uptight Jedi sceintist. It kind of works.

Yeah i thought it best just to have jag go on his seperate way back home. Rather than have him with Tahiri, although i sort of have an idea for her too.

~*Rose*~

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    this is great, Rose! can't wait for more!

9. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    *Jumps for joy!* The story's up! The story's up! *does Happy Dance*
    (If you say a word about the dancing or jumping, Obi-Solo :mad: and I'll hurt you!!! I KNOW where you live! [face_evil] )

10. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Now, can we please have Zekk inadverdently bump into Jaina and make her fall in love with him?

You would make me very happy, Rose! :D

11. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    Yay!!! Another Jaina/Zekk fic!!!! :)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Kyp/Danni? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Please please please no!!! :_|
    It's your fic, I'll just read the Jaina/Zekk parts....just don't write K/D mush, okay? *shudders*

12. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002
    TJF Are ya happy it went up early? You can cheer as loud as you'd like about jag being gone. Zekk will be in shortly, but you might not like it.

Jaina Fel 06- Thank you for thinking i got the Kyp/Jaina thing right. I've already sort of answered your other comments huh?

jacesolo1138 danni and Jacen are going to be seperated by planets if i can help it. and there will be plently of J/Tk in this. I'll send you the PM soon.

Lt Jaina solo- Thanks i'm so glad you like, since i know your a jag fan.

the hooded one-I'm gald your happy, Obi solo won't say anything.

well something like that happens soulwalker, but not really. You'll be pleasently surprised, but probably not till the 16 or 17 post on. You'll get it later. ;)

Hail Jaina- Don't worry there is absolutly no Kyp/Danni mush, i wouldn't even be that cruel. She is has breif moments possible in this story. But don't worry, Kyp and Danni aren't main characters at all. I'm not even that cruel.

So far i think i have more readers here than i ever had for Inevitable. My beta has the next 3 posts with him currently, and i don't want to over work him or me, since its my finals week here. So next post up whenever.

13. Sith_Priestess

Sith_Priestess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    This seems like it's gonna be great.

I love the Kyp/Jaina little sister relationship. Great job :)

~Priestess

14. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Oh cool!!!!

don't worry i have no intention to mess up the Jacen/Tenel thing with Danni.

*breathes sigh of relief* Good! Kyp/Danni is a good match; interesting, and it gets them both out of the way. ;) As for Jag, I don't really hate him that much as long as he stays FAR away from Jaina... may he find happiness in the Unknown Regions!

More soon?!?!

15. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Sith Preistess- Thank you. I've always felt that Kyp and Jaina were better off in that brother-sister combination than dating, but thats just me.

Elven Jedi Maiden- I'm glad you like the pairings. Thats what i thought about Kyp and danni too. It gets them both out of the way, without me having to do character development on them, or having to create new characters for them, cause i already have enough of them. And yes for this story Jag is staying far far away in the Unknown regions.

More will probably be up by thursday at the latest. My beta has the next 3 posts already. But i'm already overworking him with Inevitable. And its finals week for me, which means i may not be able to goof off on the computer, (or i may be able to goof off more who knows?). But I'm gald all of Y'all liked this story. Because whats a story without readers?

16. kylie_skywalker

kylie_skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    yay!!!! another J/Z!!!! Nice beginning rose!! :) write more soon!!!

17. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Thanks Kylie More will be up soon. But you guys might not be pleased with it. ;)

18. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    I doubt that we won't be pleased with it. It may be an evil post but we will still like it well enough.

19. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    i'm loving it Rose, just keep the posts coming my way ;)

and I'm more than happy to do it, and [face_blush] for the wonderful guy comment

20. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    More!!!

I'm planing on posting soon.....

Very soon.......

May I have a post here also? ?[face_plain]

21. SindarinElfJedi

SindarinElfJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2003
    YAY!!! Finally I actually get to read a Jaina/Zekk one! PLEEEEEZE don't screw up the Jacen/Tenel Ka relationship from the YJK books.

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

the hooded one You have no idea. ;)

cpt corran horn- you don't have enough work to do for me already? Because the next 20 posts have been written and just have to be sent. your the best beta a girl could have. :p

Agent Jaid- i'm so glad you liked. Postie may be up soon, it all depends on my beta,(hint see name above) gets around to finishing them for me.

sindarinElfJedi i'm glad you like, a what a screen name you have. I shan't mess anything up with Tenel and Jacen, but you know Jaina and Zekk, there both stubborn. ;)

On a final note: today is my 19 birthday! I'm so excited, i'd be more excited if i didn't have final exams today, or if i hadn't had to wait in line 3 hours this morning to change my housing for next fall. But so far, a good day.

23. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSE!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

24. Undomiel_Kenobi

Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    Oh, good! HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBB----------DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Well, now, this is my first time reading ur stuff so...

JACEN HAS TO GO WITH TK!!!!!!!! I'D JUST DIE FOR YOU! ON THE OTHER HAND, IF JACEN AND TK ARE SEPERATED, I'LL KKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MYSELFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm okay now. [face_smile]
    Posts!!!???!!!

25. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    happy birthday rose! 19? i feel so pathetically young :p

~TJF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.