main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Between Love and Hate I: What's a girl to do! ( Link to the sequel up) 6/12!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rose_Skywalker, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Just have Cira fall for Ganner, kill two birds with one stone.

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Um.... No. I wouldn't inflict someone as nice as Ganner with someone as crazy as Cira. However, i could do that to Raynar. Heck he'd probably love the attention. :p

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I think I read this before and then lost it. Beautiful story! As for teh question, the wife never takes the husbands names and it's the girls who carry on teh family names but I don't know if the hubby changes his name.

4. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    *sighs in relief* Yay! A happy, I think, ending is coming soon. But yeah, the question of the couples, and Ganner. Who could not like Ganner?

Anyway, keep it up and make you last post as good as all the others. :)

5. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    well he probably could, except that i'm sure the Hospital stripped him of all his weapons when he came in

Excuse me, is he not part of a squadron formed by a Rogue, and the XO to a Rogue? Of course he would have weapons on him!!! He might as well be a bloody Rogue!!! :p

And aww, idn't dat cwute. I hate sappy scenes like that, especially when they don't include Ryker and Tahiri... at the same time!

6. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Of course he would have weapons on him!!!

I'm sorry, first the bacta tank, and then the Hospital robes, I'm not sure Ryker could even find a place to hide them with what little clothing he had. Let alone he was completely unconcious when he came in :p

7. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Somebody would find a way to sneak him something!

8. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

True, but why would anyone sneak a weapon into a Hospital. It's not like Ryker is in any immediate danger there. Except from maybe Tahiri ;)

9. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Well then, why can't one of the others shoot her? Or Tahiri duel her?

10. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Tahiri duel her? Yeah right, I don't Tahiri dueling anyone for a man. She's just not that type of person. Plus you have to consider, she never actually dated Ryker, or kissed him, or anything. I mean there was barely even flirting going on :p

11. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    I meant with pistols and stuff. Come on you gotta imagine in. Tahiri there pulling a pistol and turning around to see that Cira still hasn't figured out how to load the dang thing. :p

12. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    NO!!! Raynar doesn't deserve that, besides isn't he going with that other girl? *really having a bad headache and names escape me* don't punish Raynar. Just kill Cira off or something, I doubt that there's a single guy in all of Star Wars dome that deserves that. Wait...what about une Captain Cardboard? that would be an interesting pair. Cira and Jagged Fel. hmm.... [face_devil] this has possiblities.

Fireyforce

13. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    nice ending, please PM when you start the next part

14. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

don't worry FireyForce, Raynar will not end with Cira. I just said that to mess with you :p

btw, there is exactly one more post for this story, just to wrap up all the lose ends. ;)

15. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    That was mean Rose and you know it. *crosses arms* [face_not_talking] very mean indeed.

Fireyforce

16. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

[face_blush] Sorry, it was just too easy.

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    One more post???

Hey, you changed the title. Cool! And will you stick to this thread or start a new one?

18. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    [face_not_talking]

Fireyforce

19. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Yep, just one more post, and i'm going to start another thread. I don't want people to have to wade through this one to get to the new story.

[:D] @FF *tickles her* :p

20. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    *laughs* HEY *giggle* NO FAIR!! lol no tickleing!!

Fireyforce

21. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    See you at the new thread then! I will be there.

22. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

ZebulaNebula-Simply beautiful. It seems that with J/TK fics, they either elope or go for a small wedding.

thanks! :D I figure thats because most people don't see Tenel Ka as the big wedding type. I don't see her wanting every diplomat in the galaxy there, cause they would all have to come.

And Jaina better've caught that boquet.

um... sure

Neo-Paladin-I'm back from a confrence and found two posts waiting for me. Homework can wait

Yeah, i find when i get the inspiration to write, homework and everything else can wait :p

I can't wait to see what the Galaxy throws at them all next. While we're at it, I can't wait to see what they throw at each other next

Yeah, they are definitly going to be throwing things at each other. I can't wait [face_dancing]

Darth_Elu-Very nice post, all the dancing and happiness. Awww. *turns around and makes a face, then turns back as if nothing happened*

[face_laugh] it's not that sappy :rolleyes:

That's Mara for you.

Yeah, i had to have one good Mara scene ;)

RK_Striker_JK_5- They got married. They got married. They got married.

:)

*Looks about* Can you tell I love that couple?

Nope, couldn't tell at all :p

Last post is next? Drats. This fic rocked, Rose. I'm glad to see everyone together and happy.

Yep, last post is next. I'm kinda scared you know. My next fic has to live up to this one. Thats kinda hard standards [face_blush] And not everyone is together and happy [face_devil]

hollynkesten-keep up the good work!!! i hope your planning to do a sequel, and i cant wait to see the Tahiri - Ryker piece!

Thanks! there is going to be a sequel, i don't know how it's going to be until the first post is up, but the Ryker/Tahiri isn't finished yet. :D

Fireyforce-*melts into a happy puddle* That was excellent. Ryker please talk to Tahiri and someone slice Cira into small pieces.

*wipes up puddle, and drains rag into a bowl*

Ryker gets his chance with Tahiri..... sort of [face_devil]

I'm sad that there is only one or two posts left to this, but extatic that there is going to be a sequal. Can't wait

Yeah I'm sad there is only 1 post left, but i'm excited to write the sequel. Hopefully the next story won't take me 3 years to finish :p

SilSolo-I think I read this before and then lost it. Beautiful story! As for teh question,

Well i'm glad you found it again, and as i don't remember your name *gives you chocolate* Thanks for reading! *does new reader happy dance* [face_dancing]

he wife never takes the husbands names and it's the girls who carry on teh family names but I don't know if the hubby changes his name.

thanks! Thats good enough for me to use :D

RevaDurron-*sighs in relief* Yay! A happy, I think, ending is coming soon. But yeah, the question of the couples, and Ganner. Who could not like Ganner?

I like happy ending myself. I think some of you will be pleasently surprised with who ganner dances with [face_devil]

Anyway, keep it up and make you last post as good as all the others.

I shall try :)

Dev_Binks-xcuse me, is he not part of a squadron formed by a Rogue, and the XO to a Rogue? Of course he would have weapons on him!!! He might as well be a bloody Rogue!!!

[face_laugh], you need help somedays! Although Ryker would be a great Rogue ;)

And aww, idn't dat cwute. I hate sappy scenes like that, especially when they don't include Ryker and Tahiri... at the same time!

Sorry, it can't be all action all the time. Stories like that get boring and hard to write. But a Tahiri/ Ryker scene is coming up :)

Jedi_Master_Mouf-nice ending, please PM when y

23. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Why did you dump me into a bowl? *becomes solid*

Fireyforce

24. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

Well i was trying to keep the puddle together. That i didn't want anyone to slip and fall into fireyforce. Ewww they'd have fireyforce on them :p

25. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    *wipes FireyForce off of shoe* Ewww!!!!
    Oh I meant just sappy scenes like the marriage thing, to... something or other. I don't like marriage scenes for some reason.

Oh and you'll send those of us that want them updates, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.