main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bid on Star Wars Posters and Help a Charity at the Sametime!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Jadeling, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadeling

Jadeling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2005
    Okay, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm soliciting people but I'm really not..okay maybe a little.
    Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know that South Pointe Cinemas along with Edgewood, and East Pointe are selling off some of our movie posters. I'm not sure what exactly Edgewood and East Pointe are doing, but I can tell you what we're doing at South Pointe since I work there.

We are auctioning off a BUNCH of posters and banners, INCLUDING the Revenge of the Sith poster AND THE BANNER!! (Estimated worth $400) We're also going to get the teaser poster for Episode I. Other posters you can bid on include Teaser for X-men 3, Spiderman, Pirates, Narnia, Lord of the Rings poster and standee etc.

We're also just selling some as well, I just bought Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon today, for $10.

And the best part is that 100% of your purchase goes to Charity. It all goes to the People's City Mission dedicated to helping the homeless in Lincoln.

If you want to know which posters are for sale/auction call the South Pointe after 1 pm 402-323-6741 for more info. DON'T respond telling me you want to place a bid. I work two jobs and don't have time to check the internet everyday. You'll probably do better just calling in or stopping by the theater. The master list IS NOT on the internet, you'll have to go and find out the old fashion way.

If you're at the theater you can ask anyone for info, and they'll either know the answer or try to find a manager that does.

YOu might be asking yourself what's the difference between these posters and the ones you find at stores, well for one thing, they're printed on both sides, the back side is printed in reverse.

Think about it, you can find some great holiday/birthday presents and help the homeless in Lincoln at the same time. I urge you guys to consider it.

Thanks
    Jadeling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.