main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Binghamton Fan Force and Costuming.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    One of the things that has come up when we have been out and about trooping is costumes.

let me put everything strait.

Binghamton Fan Force is a Star Wars Fan Club. We meet and talk about the movies and extended universe (Books and Comics)

We are not a costuming group.

A lot of our members are also member of the 501st Legion and the Rebel Legion and other costuming groups including.

KOTE costuming group based in the UK but growing in the USA.

Mandalorian Mercs. A costuming group dedicated to the Mandalorian culture and making Custome Mandalorian Costumes. This is a Lucas Films Limited recognised group.

Omega Wing. A TIE fighter costuming group that is not apart of the 501st.

However when we do go out we like to promote our Fan Force group as much as possible. That is why we have our banner at all events. This is so we can draw more members to our little band of Star Wars geeks.

If you like Star Wars and not costuming that is great with us, and if you don't want to make a costume and want to help we can always used handlers. See Handlers thread.

Come and join us. We meet on the second sunday at the Vestal Barnes and Noble at 12 noon. Please don't be shy and say hello. We are anything but shy and you will know who we are..

We will all be wearing star wars / Mandalorian Mercs T shirts.

Karate-Jedi.

AKA Ian Palmer

AKA Tigris Falco.

2. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    I disagree...I think we are very shy. LOL. Noone will ever know we are there. We are stealth FanForce.[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.