main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Birthday Trivia Question

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Just a reminder to Talon that I'm waiting on an Alias question for my birthday trivia. And I'm sure you know I'll be doubling-or-nothing it as high as you will go.

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, Alias Trivia, for ONE THOUSAND EXPERIENCE POINTS!!

Standard rules apply, no help from anyone, so on and so forth.

You have til tomorrow at 2 PM to post the answer.

HERE IT IS (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)...

When Marshall was kidnapped and being forced to write code, he covered his attempt to send a message to SD-6 by claiming he was just downloading some music to listen to while he worked. Who was the artist that he referenced that he was into?

3. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Is watching someone's dvd considered getting help from someone?

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    no, that would be research, just like scouring the internet. Now if that person handed you the specific dvd it was on, or told you which episode to watch or told you in some way which season to watch.... that is definitely considered help.

But if you asked for Season 1 or 2 or 3 and they let you watch it, that would be fine.

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    OO OOO OO I know it!!!

6. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I don't remember!! boo!

7. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Dude, that is like the easiest question in the entire freaking universe......geez, Gerson!!! oh and Talon I´m waiting for my new double or nothing question to earn me 4000 xp to be used on return to the game...

8. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm going with Sammy Hagar, the song being Serious Juju. If by chance that is the right answer, then I am going for double or nothing if its offered in the catergory of Friends.

9. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    duh!!! I repeat....easiest question in the Universe..... my first 1000 point question was way harder than that Talon!!! you´re getting soft man!!! :) ;)

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You are correct!!!

1000 XP is yours!

I will offer double or nothing in any category, Alias included!

With that new info, what category would you like?

11. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll stick with Friends, I like trying new things.

12. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    at what´s this same category stuff? you made everyone else choose a new category each time!!!!!!!!! NOFE AIR NOFE AIR NOFE AIR!!!!! j/k but I still need my trivia question.......

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ah, Petra, these are the days of FAT XP that you are missing! Every week (at the moment) I am doling out fairly large amounts, so allowing the same category for birthday XP is okay with me for now... or maybe it's because I have something up my sleeve MWA HA HA HA HA! (evil GM laughter)

14. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    For 1 Axia XP, what is the most OVERRATED NON_FUNNY SITCOM BASED AROUND A GROUP OF "FRIENDS" OF ALL TIME???

Hint: Its called "Friends"

15. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Is the answer to Axia's question "Super Friends?"

16. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    true as that may be Talon....you still owe me a trivia question.....

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Petra, find and bump your birthday thread, and I will see about getting you that question...

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok Gerson, here's your Friends Trivia Question for the fat TWO THOUSAND XP!!!

In addition to acting, this Friend excelled at tennis -- they were at one time rated No. 17 nationally in the junior singles category, and they and their partner were ranked No. 3 in doubles competition.

Which Friend am I talking about in the above statement!

You have until 8 PM tonight to get me the answer! (Standard rules still apply)

Good Luck!

19. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    dude....seriously....if that question were any easier.... something would happen....or something.... so EASY!!!

20. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    That 'Friend" would be Chandler though in his tennis playing days he was just Matthew Perry. Ok if you are willing to go double or nothing I choose Star Wars as my catergory. I know that it would be 4k xp on the line and you won't give Petra anything to complain about with the difficulty.

21. Kleff_Rixxard

Kleff_Rixxard Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2001
    Tell me, Gerson, lets say you get this right, and also lets say you go for 8,000, and again, lets say you get that one too... where will it end? Will you keep doubling it until you lose or Talon says "ENOUGH!"?

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OK, then, 4000 XP on the line! Let me think of a suitable question, and I will post it.

Perhaps Gerson will only stop when he has enough XP to be level 20...

23. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Well the thing is I am a trivia whore. I can never get enough trivia. I love all trivia games and will play them forever until I know everything. Talon used to run a who wants to be a millionare game that I played a lot, but never won the whole thing. I own several types of trivial pursuit and play online trivia games in my spare time for fun. I just love trivia, but yeah I'd probably stop at lv 20 just to be sure I don't screw that up.

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OK Gerson, here it is:

Name at least 3 different effects that Boushh's Armor provides for him. Altering his voice is not considered one of them. This is an EU RPG question, and just so you know, there are 7 effects that I know about. State your source as well.

FOUR THOUSAND EXPERIENCE POINTS ON THE LINE!
    DOUBLE OR NOTHING, BABY!

Good luck, Gerson. May the Force be with you.

BTW if you guys think this is an easy question, them I am awed by your knowledge and research abilities, and will have to adjust difficulty level of my questions!

Gerson, you have until Monday at 9 AM to get this one.

25. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Talon gave me a verbal extension to 1pm since I wouldn't have internet access until this morning, but I still failed to find the stats for Boushh's armor specifically, but I did find stats for Ubese Raider armor from the WEG Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear sourcebook. So my guess is this:

1- Sealed Enviro Filter: Filter system maintains Type II atmosphere within the helmet, and filters out harmful molecules and odors.
    2- Infrared Sensors
    3- Macrobinoculars

Again, this isn't specific to Boushh's armor, but those 3 may still be part of the 7 advantages you found Talon. If I'm right I'll go double or nothing again with Alias as the catergory, if I'm wrong then I'll just go nothing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.