main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Blame the boredom...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by FaLLeN-AnGeL, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    Yeah its the name of a City which features in the Discworld game II but I can't remember which book it comes from

2. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Hehehe my mum would know, she loves the books... But it's hardly worth ringing her over... *looks through the net* It's apparantly in Pyramids and Small Gods...

3. Pigalek

May 23, 2001
    *thinks*

Yep that's right they are the ones that deal with the desert across the sea from ankh morpork

4. Toniwaan

Toniwaan Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2002
    Full Name? : Tony Booth
    Nickname? : Tones, Twigger, Bony Tooth, and whatever people say behind my back? bastards!
    Birthplace? : Subiaco, WA
    Hometown? : Perth ? Maylands (atm)
    Eye colour? : Hazel
    Hair colour? : Brown
    Do you drink? : Yep? sometimes too much.
    Shampoo or conditioner? : Both, mainly only shampoo.
    Have you ever been skinny dipping? : Yes
    Do you make fun of people? : Sometimes a lot!
    Have you ever been convicted of a crime? : Clean as a whistle!
    What pets do you have? : Had a dog, but let my ex keep him when we split up!
    Favourite types of music? : everything?mainly punk, dance, rock
    Favourite food? : everything!!!
    Do you get along with your parent(s)? : Yeah?
    Favourite place to chill? : Depends on time, who I?m with?
    Favourite soft drink? : Coke
    Favourite type of family game? : Coins?nah, umm? Pool.
    What is your bad time of day? : Depends how bad a day I?m having at work..
    Favourite time of year? : Summer
    Favourite colour? : Contrasting black and white, silver (matt and crome)
    Favourite author/book? : Timothy Zahn ? Thrawn trilogy.
    Favourite TV show? : Simpsons, sport
    Favourite movie that you have seen recently? : Driven, enemy at the Gates
    Favourite movie of all time? : Star Wars, Matrix, Bad Boys?
    Favourite alcoholic drink? : Heineken, Stella Artois, Johnny Walker Black?
    Interesting fact about childhood? : I got dux of my prmary school; my dad was the first person to break my nose!!.
    How many rings before you answer the phone? : First I have to find it, try not to kill myself answering it? both home and mobile!!!
    If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? : Geez, that?s a toughie! Ummm? Building my replica lightsabers?
    If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be? : not sure?
    If you could have a tattoo, what and where would it be? : Im designing one comprising of a combination of the republic emblem and the jedi knight 2: jedi outkast symbol. Might put it on my shoulder blade.
    If you could get any piercing, what and where would it be? : Bolt through the eyebrow?
    If you could be any shoe, what would it be? : Docs ? can be casual, can be dressy, but always a favourite!
    Favourite quote? : ?You insignificant!!? ? Boondock Saints. ?I find your lack of Faith disturbing & Apology accepted, Captain Needa!? ? from you know where!

5. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Update:

6. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Stinky's had a birthday and hid it from us?!?!?!? :eek:

Happy Birthday Stinky :)

7. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    Happy Birthday Stinky :)

8. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Happy Birthday dude

9. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Ta :)
    feelin old tho... looks like I gotta go back to hospital about june to remove more debris from the interior of my knee :(

Im never going to get away from the fact that by the time im 50 or so my knees will be screwed...

anyhoo.. ta :) not the best of birthdays, but hey.. it wasnt shockin either ;)

10. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Sounds like you need to get them to put in a zip instead of stitches :(

11. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Heh, happy birthday Jawa... :D

Piggles, got any more quizzes up your sleeves? :)

Griz, Soup needs the same thing in his knees! Although, if the zip was faulty I think his knee-cap would be falling out constanly... Not a pretty sight I'm sure... :p

12. Toniwaan

Toniwaan Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2002
    Happy birthday Stinky....

Good luck with the knees too.. my knees are shot to **** too...

13. Pigalek

May 23, 2001
    FA I'll see what i can find

Stinky happy birthday dude

14. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    My stepbro did his knee playing rugby for Guildford Grammer in yr 11. In the 15 years since he's had 5 ops, which is why I suggested the zip [face_plain] Not fun at all.

15. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I figured I'd get in before Piggles does with this one. I just got it in my e-mail from Gecko :) So you can blame her for it (and Gecko, you can blame whoever you got it from... :p)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? I think either somewhere where it snows, ontop of a mountain or something, either that or deep in a forest.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? I have this PVC/spiderweb combination top, either that or my spiderweb stockings/singlet/shawl... :)

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes all the way!

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? I think the last CD I bought was a Depeche Mode CD for Soup.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
    Snuggled up infront of a fire (if I had one) with Soup.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Dentist/doctors/orthodontist/you get the idea...

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? I don't overly like getting massages, but occassionaly I like my shoulders being massaged.

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strong in mind.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? Mondays and Tuesdays - 6am or earlier. The rest of the week - whenever I wake up... :p

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Either the fridge coz it has the chocolate in it, or the kettle, so I can have my cups of tea...

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? People not liking people for who they are. People that judge other people by their looks and that alone. People who make fun of overweight people. The list goes on...

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I dunno. I think the drums would be funky...

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Blood red, black, purple, silver.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? As long as it has 4 wheels and goes I really don't care what car I have... I'd rather a motorbike anyday though... Harley Davidson (any) or a Honda Goldwing...

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Not sure...

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? The Goodnight Moon Room pop-up book (based on the book by Margaret Wise Brown, newly illustrated by Clement Hurd) or any Janet and Allan Ahlberg book (The Jolly Postman series and The Clothes Horse and Other Stories)

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter.

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Probably cleaning...

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The ability to change my hair style/colour/lenghth just by thinking about it (go Delirium!!), and the ability to lose weight just by thinking about it.

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
    Either the first ever ankh Soup gave me (full back, and colour) or a spider-web with an ankh in the centre of it (lower back)

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Nope

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO? What an odd question... I'd like to meet my Mum's parents and my Dad's Dad.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Umm... Any day apart from Monday and Tuesday coz I get to sleep in... :D

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? I have no car.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger, I don't like sushi...

16. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    *cuts & pastes from the pne she sent to people*

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Somewhere isolated by the sea, or an aerial house in a forest.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Probably my PVC A-Line skirt from Gallery Serpentine. That, and the victorian style black lace shrug top that goes with it.

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes, of course. The most expressive part of the face.

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Wow, been ages since I actually paid for a whole CD ... I think it was the More Music from Gladiator soundtrack.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Curled up in the morning/night, hugging Drew.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? In a bank queue or doctor's waiting room.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? My back; it always hurts lots and needs it.

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strength in body is useless without a great strength of the mind. A building must first be designed before it can be be built.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? Usually whenever Drew does. Failing that, whenever Jarryn wakes us up.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? This quiz is funky ... I'd say ... THE BLENDER! Because you can stick people's hands in it. Then again ... the fridge is cool, because it provides sweet, cool, nourishing Coke.

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Being sick and not being able to relieve the pain. Arrogant and provoking people make me angry, as do people who are blinded by bias and refuse to change their point of view out of pride, even if they know they're wrong. Mainstream religious zealots make me angry, too, but that comes under the arrogant and provoking and bias part ...

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Wow ... um, I'd like to learn to play the Celtic Harp. I'd do it if I could afford one ... $900 for a cheap one.

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple, wine red, or black.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Neither; I want a really slick 4WD that'll take me anywhere offroad. Failing that, a flying car!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? I believe a soul doesn't just die and end, yes.

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? GAAAHH! They had to ask this question ... but I have so many! I love Maurice Sendak's Where the Wild Things Are, Graeme Base's The Eleventh Hour and Sign of the Seahorse. And I ADORE the Dinotopia books.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter.

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? hmm ... washing up, because it hurts my hands. But I'll do any chore assigned to me, if it helps.

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Flight. That, or nightvision. Or animal communication.

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I don't, but I'd like to get one of the snake pendant my Mum gave me. Really small, in the centre of my lower back, just above my butt. That, or the Unicorn I designed.

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Not terribly well, but a bit.

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO? From MY past? I'm lucky, most people from my past are alive, and I can still talk to them. But I'd love to go back and talk to my Great Nanna, talk about her past, about the wars ... all of that.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Friday. Cool stuff seems to happen on Fridays ...

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? If I had a car, it would probably either be dead corpses or a colony of Chinchillas ...

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Sushi. Tastes better, much healthier.

17. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Hawaii

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Star Wars T-Shirt

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? I have a few including Eyes, Smile and of course breasts.

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? In Bed

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? In a queue

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Shoulders and Back

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strong in Mind

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? About 11.00am

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Toaster

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? People going into my room without my permission

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Guitar

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Red

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Sports Car

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Nope

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Wind in the Willows

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? All Chores

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To Fly

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Don't have one.

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yeah I can juggle 2 balls.

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO? My mum's mum's mum.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? The Weekend

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? A Spare Tyre

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger

18. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? On the West coast of Irelan, on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Red Dwarf T-Shirt

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Ummmmm, im not sure, it think it was the Ministry of Sound Annual 2002

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Somewhere smokey :)

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? My parents house

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Head, i get awsome shivers down my spine when I get a head massage

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strong in mind. If you have a strong mind you don't necessarily need a strong body.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? If I can, before DragonBall Z, if not, whenever.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? The kettle, all hail coffee!

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Well, getting kicked in the balls seems to have tha effect.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? probobly the piano

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Hippie Van :)

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Green Eggs and Ham, by Dr Seuss

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter all the way

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Washing the dishes

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A toss up between invisibility and flight

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? no tatts yet

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can juggle 3 balls really well and I am working on four

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO? My grandfather.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Any day when things go right

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? I have a car?

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Depends on the mood, and the money, but If i can afford lots, sushi

19. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? NZ (Sorry, but I have to be close to the Black Caps), or a secluded beach.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Warriors polo shirt kindly given to me by Murray Goodwin (after the season finished of course!)

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Butt! - Sorry, but was perving on David Sierakowski (Eagles) last at the cas for "Locker Room Live", but missed it when he split his pants....

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Moulin Rouge Vol 2 - mmm, Ewan McGregor!!!!

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Stupid question - cricket of coursse!

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Work!

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Shoulders and back

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strong in mind.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? Mon - 4am, Tues-Fri - 5am, weekends - 7am or sleep in!!!

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? The kettle

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? My boss- over wages!

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Drums or bass guitar - I already know how to play the sax!

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Sports car

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Enid Blyton books

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer - cricket season!

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Everything!

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ummmm.........

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? no tattoo

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Does 2 balls count?

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Any day when things go right

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? A blanket, water (for the car not me)

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Sushi, yuk. Hamburger of course

20. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Albany

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My jeans

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes, Hair

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? What is this buying CD's thing ?

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Albany in winter

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Bank queue

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Not keen on massages

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Mind

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? Morning ???

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Does the fridge count ?

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Having no money

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The piano or guitar

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue probably

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Either, For sports I take the new celica ( Like the one I was driving today )and for SUV I would take the new Ford F350

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Not yet

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? The Selby books by Duncan Ball I think

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Anything that requires going near the bathroom or loo.

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Invisibility for sure

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Have not got one yet

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Girlfriends ?

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO? My Grandfather

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Payday

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Two Pairs of rollerblades, A friends softball gear, and the the club bag for my softball team.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? I like both, depends on the mood I'm in.

21. UmmYep

UmmYep Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2001
    1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? A big castle, in the Scottish Highlands somewhere

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Coat...soon to be supplanted by a leather one when I scrape together a spare $1100

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair (longer the better), Eyes (green is wonderful, but brown is good too)

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Prolly the Felowship of the Rings soundtrack

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Curled up in front of a fire with a good book

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? At work... tooo workish...

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Back and shoulders

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Mind, who cares if you have a strong body, if you dont have to mind to put it into use?

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? 6am... then I lie in bed till about 7... but I'm awake at 6

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Microwave

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? I dont get angry

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Bass Guitar

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Balck, blue

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Sports car... Go the WRX!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yep

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? War and Peace... (I cant think of any...)

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Cleaning up after my brothers

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? See Wolverine for details... :)

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? no tatoos...

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? 3 balls passing well...

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO? My Grandfather

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? the 1st of octember!

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? An esky, a cardboard splint, a book, a plastic bag... sand and some dead leaves...

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger is preferable

22. Pigalek

May 23, 2001
    >1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Somewhere that is cold
    >
    >2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Dragon and Wizard shirt
    >
    >3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? I think eyes
    >
    >4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Fellowship of the rings i think
    >
    >5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? In bed or in front of my fire and strangely enough at school when I have art
    >
    >6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? somewhere that i am in the presence of my cousins
    >
    >7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Shoulders they is always the worst for one reason or another
    >
    >8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Stronge mind definately
    >
    >9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? on school days bout 7am any other day bout 11am
    >
    >10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? the thing that cooks stuff.... the microwave thats it!
    >
    >11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? People who are clearly intellient but have no common sense, superficial people, people who won't admit they're wrong in the face of overwhelming proof and a few others mostly being to do with my brother
    >
    >12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Can kinda play the piano already so i guess the guitar
    >
    >13. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue, black, blood red
    >
    >14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? one that goes ZOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
    >
    >15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Sort of
    >
    >16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? where the wild things are, thing one about the kid covered in dough it was so funky and a few more I can't remember the names of
    >
    >17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter and autumn cos of the colours
    >
    >18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? Cleaning
    >
    >19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Anything that would let me fly
    >
    >20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? no tat
    >
    >21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? nope
    >
    >22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK
    > TO? My mum to say goodbye
    >
    >23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? any day I can sleep in
    >
    >24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? if I had one disembowled bodies :p
    >
    >25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? BURGER!

23. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Below Ground

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Big brown coat...

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Like Ummyep said.. eyes - absolutely.. green eyes are absolutely stunning..

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Never bought an audio cd..

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Albany

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Port Hedland

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? neck

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? equal in both is ultimate, but usually mind is best..

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? tafe days - 7 or so... non-tafe days - 9

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Jaffle maker..

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? tards... :D

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Umm dunno bass guitar?

13. FAVORITE COLOR? Gold

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Celica - late 90s model.. SX.. *drool*

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? uhuh

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? the Mr Men books ;)

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? winter

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? cleaning the bathroom...

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Umm, super-strength and general Indestructibility

20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? N/A

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE? kinda

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO? My great uncle, we used to visit him as kids, and the stories he could tell.. man, he had been everywhere and done everything

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? FRIDAY!!

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? ...Car?

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Never had sushi, so I'd have to say Hamburger...

<<EDIT: Oh yeah, update on one of the previous questionares: Boyfriend/Girlfriend? : Currently Occupied :D :D :D :D (im happy btw)

24. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, you can blame SithLeia for this one, she forwarded it to me! :p

1. What time is it? : 8.55pm
    2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate? : Sally (not saying surname)
    3. Nicknames? : Sal, Salk, Salki, Salko
    4. Parents names? : Lesley and Brian
    5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? : On my last birthday cake? Umm.... Prolly 15. I haven't had a birthday cake for a while... :( Well, not one with candles anyway.
    6. Date that you regularly blow them out? : My birthday is on the 7th of July, but that doesn't mean I blow out candles on that day (if I have any).
    7. Pets? : I used to have a dog, but he died.
    8. Eye colour? : Blue
    9. Hair colour? : Naturally? Brown. Currently? Reddy Brown. What I want it to be? Black with blue streaks.
    10. Tattoos? : Not yet. Check the last quiz for what I want.
    11. How much do you love your job? : Don't have one.
    12. Best gift you've received? : I'd have to say... my engagement ring, if that counts. If not, either the ankh Darth_Soup bought me, or my winged ankh.
    13. Hometown? : Perth
    14. Current Residence? : In a unit in Glendalough.
    15. Been in love? : Yup.
    16. Been to Africa? : Nope.
    17. Been toilet papering? : Nope.
    18. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? : Yup.
    19. Been in a car accident? : Nope.
    20. Croutons or bacon bits? : Neither.
    21. Sprite or 7 UP? : Neither, I like Coke/Jolt/Red Eye or something else equally caffeinated.
    22. Favourite Movie? : Too many to list. Plus it varies all the time... Currently, probably Hackers.
    23. Favourite Holiday taken? : I went to Tasmania a couple of years ago. That was pretty cool.
    24. Favourite day of the week? : Any day other than Monday and Tuesday, coz I can sleep in. :)
    25. Favourite word or phrase? : Ummm...
    26. Favourite Toothpaste? : Colegate. I don't remember ever using anything else.
    27. Favourite Restaurant? : Used to be "The Golden Eagle" chinese resteraunt in Kalamunda, but now it's probably Sizzler.
    28. Favourite Flower? :Blood Red or Black Rose.
    29. Favourite Drink? : See Sprite/7UP question.
    30. Favourite Sport to watch? : None.
    31. Preferred type of Ice Cream? : Anything extremely chocolatey.
    32. Favourite Sesame Street Character? : Used to be the Count, but they've changed him now... Probably Stinky the plant. He's funny.
    33. Disney or Warner Bros.? : That's a tough one. Disney maybe.
    34. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant? : I don't think I have a favourite.
    35. When was your last hospital visit? : For me? When I got my wisdom teeth out. To visit someone? I think it was visiting Darth_Soup's cousin's baby...
    36. What colour is your bedroom carpet? : Some form of green.
    37. How many times did you fail your permit or drivers test? : Haven't gone for it yet.
    38. Who is the last person you got e-mail from? : SithLeia.
    39. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? : Nope.
    40. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? : Disney store or Quality comics or Empire Memorabilia... Or some funky Goth clothing store if I ever find a decent one.
    41. What do you do most often when you are bored? : Read or watch TV.
    42. Person that you are friends with that lives the furthest away? : Matt, he lives in England currently.
    43. Most annoying thing? : About what? Life? Not having money.
    44. Bedtime? : When I venture that way.
    45. Who will respond the quickest? : Whoever has no life (just like me). :p
    46. Favourite all-time TV show(s)? : I loved That 70's Show, and Samurai Pizza Cats, and Dangermouse, and Bananaman, and the Goodies... And all these other funky shows that were on in the 80's...
    47. Who did you last go out to dinner with? : Out to a resteraunt? S

25. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    1. What time is it? : 2:47pm
    2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate? : Daniel Lloyd Rogers
    3. Nicknames? : Rogers, Skinny, Dan, Jedi Daniel
    4. Parents names? : N/A
    5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? : 18
    6. Date that you regularly blow them out? : 23rd September
    7. Pets? : a dog and 2 budgies
    8. Eye colour? : Brown
    9. Hair colour? : Brown
    10. Tattoos? : None
    11. How much do you love your job? : I love not having a job
    12. Best gift you've received? : Many things, hard to explain
    13. Hometown? : Stoneville
    14. Current Residence? : Bunbury
    15. Been in love? : Yeah
    16. Been to Africa? : Nope, would love to though
    17. Been toilet papering? : huh?
    18. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? : Nah
    19. Been in a car accident? : Yes 2
    20. Croutons or bacon bits? : Bacon Bits
    21. Sprite or 7 UP? : Sprite
    22. Favourite Movie? : Star Wars Saga
    23. Favourite Holiday taken? : Bussleton but that will change at the end of the year since I'm going to QLD.
    24. Favourite day of the week? : Friday
    25. Favourite word or phrase? : May the Force Be With You
    26. Favourite Toothpaste? : Colgate
    27. Favourite Restaurant? : Hog's Breathe
    28. Favourite Flower? : Don;t have one
    29. Favourite Drink? : Hot Chocolate or Coke
    30. Favourite Sport to watch? : Motosport
    31. Preferred type of Ice Cream? : Banana
    32. Favourite Sesame Street Character? : It was always Grover
    33. Disney or Warner Bros.? : Warner Bros.
    34. Favourite Fast Food Restaurant? : Hungry Jacks
    35. When was your last hospital visit? : About 8 years ago
    36. What colour is your bedroom carpet? : cream
    37. How many times did you fail your permit or drivers test? : None
    38. Who is the last person you got e-mail from? : Stinky Jawa
    39. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? : Nope...not yet
    40. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? : That's a hard one.
    41. What do you do most often when you are bored? : Read a novel

42. Person that you are friends with that lives the furthest away? : a Few people in USA.
    43. Most annoying thing? : Loud Music
    44. Bedtime? : Whenever I feel like it
    45. Who will respond the quickest? : Not Sure
    46. Favourite all-time TV show(s)? : Dark Angel, Stargate SG-1, Farscape, Futurama, Thunderbirds, Cosby Show...I have so many
    47. Who did you last go out to dinner with? : I can't remember
    48. Last movie you saw? : Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
    49. Favourite Music? : Alternative Rock and Instrumental
    50. What CD is in your player right this second? : Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace soundtrack
    51: Time when you finish? : 2:56pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.