main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BLITZKRIEG!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Dark_side_fatty, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Ok guys,I have an idea on how we can make some nice scores on big friday.We can set up a network of people at stores and can communicate by cell phones.

Example:

Clay takes the Spartanburg Wal-Mart East,and the Gaffney Wal-mart

Brett Takes the Spartanburg West Wal-mart

Brooks takes the KB and Suncoasts in West Gate mall

I would take TRU

Douglas would take Target

We could have each others want lists,and communicate via phone on what we find.
    We could put the stuff on hold for other members and they could go pick it up.

Then we could meet at like Barnes and Noble and discuss how the ''attack'' went

Anybody up for this?I think it could work,how about you?

Happy Hunting,can't wait for the big day after thanksgiving...

2. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Good idea, except i can help in a better way--i'm going to hit all of Greenville (TRU, Target, Wal-Mart, KB)--will be getting up at the crack of dawn too :)

i don't know if i'd be able to hold things, but i'll probably just go ahead and buy it, so make sure to put an updated list of what you need right before the big day.

I guess we could then meet the next day if that's alright to see how everything went. Who knows though, i might be able to make it to a meeting on the same day.

By the way, anyone ever been out on Black Friday? It's insane. I found the Endor Accessory pack last year and didn't even bother to buy it because the lines were insane.

3. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    No never been on the hunt of BF.

4. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Black Friday is awful...the lines are insane and it doesn't calm down the entire day. It doesn't matter to me which day we get together just mlet me know so I can make arrangments to get there :)

5. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Looks like a no go.

6. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    The weather sucks to bad for me today. :( Check DLM's post about a meeting...Need some input. ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.