main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Blue Milk: Milkinater

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Sipping the Blue, sitting back, relaxing and then it hits me like a lead weight... beer can not replace milk in a Blue Milk.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I bought some Anime this weekend and WOW!

First one I watched was Witch Hunter Robin... very well done all around. The animation, the story, the concept, everything top shelf. A little pricey at $29.95 for a DVD but it includes 5 episodes and some concept art... overall a great value.

Next, Samurai X:Trust, Betrayal, and Reflections Boxed Set. Very well done series with high emotion and great animation. The beginning had a Ninja Scroll feel to it but soon Samurai X stands on it's on. Another instant classic and welcome addition to my library.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    groovy

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    You are so into Anime, and all... it baffles me that you dont like Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT. It is, after all, the #1 anime in the world!!!

Oh, and Goku would CREAM Superman in a fight, and thats saying something. :)

5. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Gross... he would %^&@ #$! Superman! Look keep your Superman cream over there... as for DB, DBZ, DB:GT they all blow monkey poop... they are the Kevin Bacon of Anime... I just don't like 'em... I think they are absolute utter crap that should be banned from network TV... now when you wish to discuss a decent Anime not a Nick Toons reject feel free to post again. Thank you for playing... please come again.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I may have been a little harsh above... for that I apologize... though I believe I got my point across.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

7. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Personally, I stay away from anime myself - run from it like a scalded dog, unless it's Gatchaman-style.

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Bah, I sense jealousy, Lodreh. Jealous, that all of your anime heroes combined couldnt defeat the power of Goku! Jealousy rears its ugly head! For shame, my friend, for SHAME! :D

9. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hey Riff, if you like Goku so much, why don't you marry him! :p

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Har har har.

11. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Ok, you guys are acting like children lol. Cool it or punishment will be swift and severe!! Big Daddy Yoda, has spoken! hehehe

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I repeat...

Har har har.

:D

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Not jealous... after all I'm more powerful than Super Monkey 10 Goku... and I can prove it... walks over to Riff's VCR takes tape out and tosses it 40 ft away... and if Goku doesn't like it let him do something about it.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Oh, snap! What happened? Lodreh happened!

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You cheated! :(

16. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Piiirate! :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You will suffer..... oh, yes, you will suffer....

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice." ~ So true... kudos and bonus points for anyone that can tell me the origin of this quote.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Don't know, but it sounds like something Oscar Wilde would say.

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    True but no... I'll give you a hint... It's in a book by a Sci-Fi Author.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I give up. :(

22. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    The above quote was, "And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice." - Fiona, Sign of the Unicorn, by Roger Zelazny

I think that about sums up my life... Sometimes I can not help but marvel at the sheer creativeness of people if left to their own devices... I'll leave you with another reproachful thought...

"I will create a whole race of artists by licking the heads of children and screaming in their delicate ears while they sleep." ~ LilyWhiteMM

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    And that was supposed to inspire creativity? Wow.

24. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "Everyone knows the best poetry is written when you are horribly depressed."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hmmm.... probably alot of truth to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.