main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bria's Back!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jewel, Apr 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jewel

Jewel Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2000
    Author Note: This is 'a what if' story. I know lots of you think that Han should have been with Bria (which I sometimes think). This story is for you.

Han Solo had just gotten back from getting supplies for the Rebellion. Today is going to be a long and hard day, Han thought to himself.
    Today was the 1st year anniversary of the death of his Bria He missed her badly. Even though she pointed a blaster at him. And made all his friends hate him. Even one of them was them were killed. Han had many relationships in the past with women, heck he should say females all together. But he never really loved any of them. Only Bria.
    Han looked around the hanger and saw many people and aliens working hard. This is what she would give anything for. To restore peace. Maybe she is why he came back to help Luke blow up the Death Star. Maybe she is why he stayed and helps the Rebels. Maybe.
    No one every knew about what had happen between him and Bria in the Rebellion. Well, at least the people who were alive. The Rebels, who had been under Bria's command known about the two, but died with her. Han remembered when Boba Fett had told him that Bria was dead. When Han had joined the Rebellion after Yavin, he secretly searched all files on Bria just to make should that Fett had not been lying to him. But he had not.
    Han looked around the hanger once more. Then something, no one caught his eye. Well, at least her hair. It was red with golden highlights. She was tall and slender. Han just thought his mind had been playing tricks with him, since he had just been thinking about her. But it hadn't. It was she. His Bria.

If anyone would like to continue the story you are welcome to. All comments are welcomed!

2. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Hey, good start, maybe I will try posting a couple of times here. Just let me know!

3. The Butler's Butler

The Butler's Butler Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2000
    Don't give up! Post when you can!

4. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Can anyone tell me how to do Jedi Ghost fx in Adobe After FX?

Grtz,
    Darth Muis

5. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Well, I can tell you how to do it in Axogon. The process is pretty straightforward, so it should be applicable to AE.
    1) Film ghost against a bluescreen.
    2) Apply a bluish filter to the bluescreen clip.
    3) Key out the blue, playing with the threshold and tolerences until you get a semi-transparent blue person.
    4) composit keyer onto background clip.
    5) That's it.

6. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    Thank you!

7. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Ah, but I watched ESB last night, and there is a thick, shimmering, moving blue glow around the ghost. Any good methods without frame-by-frame rotoscoping (which I hate)? Remember, the glow is thick in some places and thin in others, and moves.

8. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    You'd want something that produced a flame-like effect. In Axogon I think you could do it by adding an Aureole effect and animating it over time...
    -Lokmer

9. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    Yeah Darth Paul, I've been thinking that to! Thanks for reminding me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.