main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Genimay, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    IC: Faith

Faith felt restless. The others were exploring the house, trying to recover from the shock of losing Kennedy and having the girl who killed her a prisoner in their new home. She couldn't sit still.

"I'm gonna go patrol, check out the area," she announced to anyone who might be listening. "The last thing we want tonight is some vamps deciding to make trouble. It's been a hard enough day already." Wouldn't mind a bit of a fight though, she thought to herself. It would let me release some stress.

She headed out the door and on to the dark streets. "Okay, if I was a blood-sucking demon in this town, where would I head?" Faith muttered under her breath. After a moment's thought she began walking in the direction of the district with the skankiest bars. Lots of easy prey for vampires there. And lots of easy prey for me, thought Faith.

TAG: Anyone

2. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Buffy

Buffy sat up on her bed. "I'm in Clevland, Ohio."she replied finally. She didn't know exactly where the were, or at this time and place, it had seemed to slip out of her head. Buffy sighed. Then, it all came back to her. Wait ! He's coming here ?! What if he gets hurt ?! What if he dies ?! She shook her head. "Wait, Angel ! I don't want you getting hurt. What if you get killed ? I can't have that..."she said, as worry pierced her heart. Williow, was probably mad at her, and Kennedy died, Dawn was shot...that worried the hell high out of Buffy...but if Angel dies...she doesn't know if she could go through with it...

TAG-Angel

3. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: If you guys are interested in another rpg, like this one, please join Vamp World(a MAJOR CROSSOVER), thanks.

4. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC-GM:

In a hoppin nightclub called The Devils Dance four vampires mulled around in the crowd. The music was a strong steady rock beat that you could feel in the floor even on the second level. All around people danced and had a good time.

Though it was day out The Devils Dance was dark enough for creatures of the night to be up and about. And it didn't matter that it was the middle of the week,it was still packed.

Last night had been good for the vamps and there were eight more dead people in Tinsle. In such a small town deaths got noticed but tinsle had a rep for weird things happening and no one noticed after a while if the vamps covered thier tracks.

The four were part of a much bigger coven coming to Tinsle for a ritual but since the only night they could do it was a full moon it took weeks to gather enough blood so that is what the four in The Devils Dance were up to.

So life went on and music throbbed while people danced and vampires prayed on the weak. There just wasn't anyone who could stop them.

TAG-Faith and any who go with her.

5. NaomiOrganaSolo

Apr 8, 2005

People danced obliviously around Faith as she made her way through the crowd. She reached the bar and glanced across the dancefloor while she was waiting to be served. The Devil's Dance, she thought. I wonder if whoever named this place was deliberately trying to be ironic?

A tall blond man caught her eye. He grinned in response to her eye contact and walked over to join her. He leaned over, placing an arm on her back and yelled in her ear over the loud music, "Can I get you a drink, babe?" Faith resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Was this guy just sleazy? Or maybe something more? Something definitely didn't feel right about him.

"Sure I'll have a drink," she replied. He smiled his sleazy grin again and bought them each a drink before saying, "Let's go somewhere quieter so we can talk, babe."

"So, do you come here often?" asked Faith as they were now hidden in a dark corner of the club. He turned round to look at her, his face now distorted into vampire features. "Babe, I think I'm still thirsty."

Definitely more than sleazy. As he lunged towards her, Faith kicked out her foot landing squarely in his stomach. The vamp was flung backwards, landing on the ground with a hard thud.

"Nice try," she laughed, staring down at the vampire who was staring up at her in disbelief. "But you picked the wrong gal." She pulled out the stake that was hidden in her jacket and plunged it into his heart. The shocked look on his face was still there as he turned into dust. Faith allowed herself a small smile, letting herself feel the satisfaction of the kill. After a moment she glanced around to see if anyone had noticed the incident.

TAG: Anyone

6. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Disciple
    Devil's Dance

In the form of a young blonde girl Disciple flirted with one of the vampires until she was sure he would need to drink. Several times in the conversation she rubbed her neck and threw her hair back exposing the young skin. Finaly the vampire took the bait and offered to go more somewhere more private. Disciple of course accepted and walked towards the door just as she saw the "second slayer" dust a vampire. She shot her an obvious glance to make sure she knew who she was leaving with. This should temp the slayer out so they could have a chat.

tag: Faith

7. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC GM:

Angnei shook her head as Harry was dusted by a Slayer. She rolled her eyes as she noticed thrack about to make the same mistake. The newbies didn't know what they were doing. Not that she really cared. Just not her stlye.

Bad news had reached her ears about Sunnydale. It wasn't there any more and Spike,an old friend, was dead. But the Slayers,too many of them, got away with life. The tiny town of Tinsle was a passover to bigger things for this vamp. Or,at least, that was what she thought.

Nic sat across the table from her and gave her a soft,but dangerous, smile. "No. We aren't going after them. NOt yet." Angnei said flatly.

Her ruby lips seemed to sparkle and she bit down slightly on the bottom one. Suddenly she didn't feel so safe in The Devil's Dance.

AT THE WAREHOUSE:

RJ slept on a couch in the living space below the stairs. Willow sat in a chair a few feet away. Kennedy's body lay on a different couch, no doubt staining it with blood. It had been about a hour since Faith had left and Willow had attacked everyone who came to close to Kennedy.

Everyone stood at the bottom of the stairs and wacthed the red head stare intently at the younger golden haired teen. Most of them kept looking to Buffy to take control and do something but the blonde just waited for she knew who was coming...

A few miles away a figure with a dark blanket over his head ran out of Tinsle Airport...

TAG-everyone

8. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Sorry guys for the delay, got grounded, and I was talking to Angel...

9. NaomiOrganaSolo

Apr 8, 2005

Someone had seen her. A blonde girl stared at her pointedly before turning back to the man she was with. Although Faith doubted very much that this was an ordinary man. The vampire she'd just dusted clearly hadn't been alone. It seemed that Blondie knew that too from the look she'd given the slayer. What was she playing at?

She watched Blondie and the vamp leave the door and hesitated for only a second before following them.

TAG: Disciple

10. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Genimay please tell me what u want to do or where u want me in or bring me in, that would be great....

11. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: this game is still up, I will post tom., when I have more time.

12. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC GM:THIS GAME IS STILL UP AND WAITING FOR REPLIES!!!

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
  14. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006

GM Approved

Name: Anyanka
    Nickname: Anya (Christina Emmanuella Jenkins) :)
    Fraction: Good
    Height: 5 foot, 6 inches
    Build: Petite
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Wavy, dirty-blonde and shoulder length
    Weapons: Wishes, Demonic power
    Special Abilities: Bring wishes to reality, super strength, teleportation, agile.
    Martial Status: Single and looking (probably)
    Bio: Anya grew up in Sweden (i think it was) married to a large Swedish man. She was seen as an outcast, a freak. It was until one day when vengeance became her, eventually feeling the need to turn her partner into a troll, inevitably dying to the town folk. She was joined, that day, by a demon who has other Vengeance Demons working for him, realising hateful wishes of heartbroken, foolish young women. Anyanka became to work for him.

This was many centuries ago...

Now in the USA, she is finding a decent outlet to utilise her wit, sublime vocabulary and power, but for the friendlier good. She rebelled against the evil forces after a accident she caused which resulted in her parnter in crime being killed at the hands of her 'boss.'

15. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Okay, what's going on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.