main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Calling all Cookware!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Pot, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pot

Pot Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2003
    Kettle!! You're black from all that scorching over the fire and on the stove. Been meaning to tell you for some time now. Time to do something about it, man. :p

Crockpot!! Honey, that stew is for the gods. 'Course, you're stealing my purpose!! :_| They used to use me for those yummy concoctions of leftover meat and vegetables. **sigh**

Hmmm... now, whatever happened to dear ol' Skillet? Or the cutlery triplets, Fork, Knife and Spoon? Wonder if Plate and Platter have recovered from last night's bash yet... I guess I'll have to find out.

[face_mischief]

2. Kettle

Kettle Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2004
    You rang?

Heh, the pot called the kettle...

this could be interesting...

3. crockpot

crockpot Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2004
    Pot, they only want me for the stews. Everyday you get to cook pasta, vegetables, soups, pudding . . . I'm just a chili kind of pot. ;)

4. crockpot

crockpot Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2004
    Pot? Kettle? Skillet? Where'd you go?

Sure, just leave me sitting on the counter while you all have a party over by the fireplace! :mad:

5. crockpot

crockpot Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2004
    THE CASE OF THE MISSING SPOONS

It was a brisk evening in January. The sun was setting, the sky was pink and orange.

The owners of all Cookware had just sat down to dinner when Mother noticed some had soup spoons and some had tea spoon. Gathering the soup spoons, she went to the drawer only to make the grim discovery!

Out of her 8 place settings every day Oneida flatware, 4 tea spoons were missing!! [face_shocked]

Everyone was questioned. The usual suspected were grilled. Pot called Kettle black. Kettle hit Pot over the head with Skillet. Skillet bounced off Pot and knocked my top off!

No matter how hard everyone looked, no sign of the spoons could be found. They were gone! Never to be seen again. :(

There is no happy ending to a kitchen that has lost essential elements to its everyday functioning.

A moment of silence, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.