main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lafa, IN Calling ALL Lafayette Area Star Wars Fans...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jax_tristar, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jax_tristar

jax_tristar Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2008
    A long time ago in a city far far away...

Hahahaha! This is not a trap! I have been in Lafayette for 3 years now and miss having monthly Star Wars meetings with other great fans. Lets all get this area up and running! If interested, lets start discussions on this thread and go from there.

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I've been here from the beginning, just waiting for someone else to show up! LOL There have always been two, no more, no less, of us! What you wanna discuss?!?

3. jax_tristar

Aug 6, 2008
    I'll talk about anything Star Wars! EU, Collecting, Costuming... We need more people here!

4. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    We've made several attempts to drum up support in the Lafayette area, but usually there are only a couple of us who even want to meet. I'm into fan fiction writing and costuming. I don't collect like I used to because I don't have anywhere to keep things. About the only thing I collect now is trading cards.

5. jax_tristar

Aug 6, 2008
    I have my jedi/sith costume done (depends on my mood). I am starting to work on saving for stormtrooper armor. We need to get more fans together. I moved here from Bloomington about 3 years ago and they have an awesome club together! Soon I will post pics of my new Star Wars tattoos!!! My girlfriend and I have about 300 action figures and growing plus lots of other stuff.

6. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    I know there are plenty of fans around, but somehow we can't find them. I don't even live in Lafayette, but Lafayette would be the closest for me to get a group together.

Currently I only have one costume...Padme Blue Steel nightgown, but I did make Jedi costumes for both my boys and plan on working on Mandalorian armor as soon as I can get my garage in working order as a shop. LOL Things on my list never seem to get done. :)

Sounds like you have quite a collection. I used to have a bunch, but sold them all on ebay.

Can't wait to see the pics of your tattoos.

7. jax_tristar

Aug 6, 2008
    I am positive there are more Star Wars fans in the area. Some how we just need to get the word out. I know we could probably all have meetings at one of the local comic book stores (I frequent Castle Comics for all of my Star Wars comic needs [absolutely love Star Wars: Legacy, just sad it is ending]). Pictures of tattoos are coming. Just got to get a little touch up work done once they heal up.

8. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    I'm positive there are more too!

Hope to see those tattoos soon. I'm a huge fan of tattoos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.