main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp can you answer this sw ?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theimmortaljedi, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    Battle front2 makes it sound like the clones fooled the jedi. I can't see why the wouldn't sense this threw the force. I figured it was a buried hypnotic suggestion. ANyone know what really happened with order 66?

2. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Tapping into the Force does not make you omniscient. In the books and movies, you may have noticed that Jedi will feel the Dark Force around them, but not be able to pinpoint where or who it was coming from. In a battle situation there would be much Dark energy around, and naturally they would not suspect the Darkness to be emanating from the Clone officers around them. They had a high level of trust built between them over the course of the wars. There are also certain people who can mask their true self and almost appear "blank" to the Jedi. Perhaps being clones, and given the amount of training they had on Kamino, they appeared Blank, too. This is only a theory. I'd love to see everyone else's.....

3. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    In my opinion clones are just home made programed people. There practically droids. I'm sure theres very low if any metaclorian count in each one. IE the force is not strong with them. Gave a computer a command and it does what ya program it to do. Can a jedi feel a computer or droid?

thats my view.

4. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Connor's Answer (8 year old): Because the Clones are replicas, they weren't really supposed to be in the galaxy. They were "made". So, the Jedi couldn't feel them in the Force.

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    From what I remember Order 66 was hardwired into the clones, like a hypnotic suggestion (for lack of a better term). The clones were fiercely loyal to the Republic, and Order 66 identified the Jedi as traitors to the Republic who were to be executed. This is why no Jedi couldn't sense deceit from the Clones, save for Yoda who barely escaped with his life. I wouldn't accept the storyline in BF2 as canon because it contradicts what happens in the movies. Anyway, here is what I found out about Order 66 on Wookiepedia.

Hope that answers some of your questions!

6. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    THanks. So up to that point the realy where the good guys. They seemed so loyle them faking it did not make sense.

7. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Possibly the best question I have ever seen on here, thanks, Eric.

I happen to admire Conner's answer with a deep respect. He needs to be introduced to books like "Utopia" and "Brave New World", "Watchmen" and "Lord of the Flies" in a few years. I think he would appreciate them greatly.

The Baron's answer of them being hardwired makes the best sense but I'm thinking it could have been coupled with them being "blanks" and maybe even some mental training by Jango himself as well as the Kaminoans.

Also, the Jedi were rarely mind readers, this is true in the films. They are more empaths really. They sense auras, or spiritual vibes around individuals. There is a spiritual movement or belief in our reality that believes that everyone has a special "vibration" based on how they live their lives. Good vibrations lead good lives and attract other good things to them: people and events. Bad vibrations are the exact opposite. There is no black & white between them though. No one is clearly good or bad. Everyone has both. However the more you have of the one will attract a preferred lifestyle. Ever notice that when you have a really bad day things just keep getting worse? It's said it is because you attract bad vibrations. I only researched a little of this belief..but it makes sense to me and I think the Jedi work on a similar principle.

8. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    THanks. One of those things that always bugged me.

9. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    in the thrawn series, Luke and Leia can only sense an "emptiness" in the force when the imperials attempt to use cloning technology to rebuild their armies....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.