main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carrie Fisher - Wishful Drinking

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by LAJ_FETT , Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    A note for Carrie Fisher fans - American cable network HBO filmed a presentation of her play Wishful Drinking and it is being shown on Sky Atlantic this week. Showtime is Thursday 21 April from 10:15-11:45 PM. Sky Atlantic is on channel 108 on Sky.
    I've read the book and it was pretty good. I'll be setting the VCR for this!

2. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I went to her show when she came to Perth! Very, very funny! It's great that they filmed her show so I can see it again.
    So happy that she also signed my book!

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I don't know if she's ever done the show live in London - if she had and I knew I'd have probably gone. So this is the next best thing.

4. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Thats so unlucky, I don't have sky :(
    I hope she would come to the UK and do her show, it looks amazing from the clips I have seen.

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I enjoyed the show. Could have done without the ads though. I wish it had played on one of the movie channels as they don't interrupt films with ads. (They show the ads between films).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.