main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Casting Call......

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Vishnu, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaysar_CidfeJK

Jaysar_CidfeJK Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    I've seen the site regarding this "fan movie", and it's caught my interest, that it did. If you need any extra Jedi fighters, please let me know (dusting the cobwebs off my Anakin saber as I type this). I'm available on weekends, so if you've got a Saturday or Sunday to spare, that'd be great.

2. GrayFox23

GrayFox23 Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2003
    i'm extremely interested. i took karate and i'm quite handy with a blade (or bo) ;). PM me or something!!!

-Fox

3. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, the person whjo was coming up with the camera got strep just before coming; alas, no mavie yet. We had planned on starting it last week, actually. Now... who knows? The open parts are more for extras with bit parts- no fighting or anything, just acting. However, if you're interested in still working on the schoreography with us, then we'd be delighted to have you. If you're still ineterested, I can e-mail you the script.

4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Send that puppy... I'm available on Saturday's every week...

5. Ancient_Guardian

Ancient_Guardian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    ok. i'm really late but you told me about this on the 25 so i think i still have time, im in , and i read the scrip off the web page(if that was the scrip), and you sead you have camera problems, i think i have one you can use!

6. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    At this point, a camera would be awesome. That- and that another person wants a Parks Saber, similar to mine- s the only thing keeping us from filming. But make sure that your brother would be okay with it, first- I don't want to be using someone's camera without their permission!

As far as acting a part, most parts are taken. The only ones left are small bit parts with two lines, max- and, of course, extras.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.