main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE Official Website

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The website is now up. So far you can see press releases and join a mailing list. Check it out here!

Note - if you go and it still has the old 'Coming Soon' splashpage with no other information, do a right mouse-click on the page and select 'refresh'. I had to do that to get the updated page.

2. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Its very decieving the website cause when I first opened it on monday or tuesday it just said "coming soon" from which I told mara_jade_fan about the website being up and running she mentioned she signed up for the mailing list which I did not understand what she meant, it was not only then I opened it up in explorer that I saw the mailing list sign up but I have noticed the site changed to how it is now on friday.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    That's great. The CE is comming, step by step. :D

4. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Hmm, interesting. TF.N has a news article about Corgi buying Master Replica. In it, it also mentions that Corgi are buying Cards Inc. as well, the company running CE for Lucasfilm. Should be interesting to see what effect, if any, it has on the convention.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There's a thread on the subject here on Rebelscum. In the thread there was a comment by Barry Eldridge:

This just in from Barry Eldridge, Manager Celebration Europe...

"Just wanted to pop into the forum, as I have had quite a few e-mails and enquiries asking what impact the proposed merger announced earlier this week has on Celebration Europe. It has one impact and one impact only - it's going to make it even better! You can rest assured that we are all very excited about this event as indeed you should be. Stay tuned for more official Celebration Europe updates soon, we will be sharing any and all news with you as soon as it is ready to be made public."

6. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Sounds good to me ;) :D
    Even though you shouldn't forgett that he is the manager and supposed to say things like that... ;)

Anyways, I'm checking the site dialy for new info. :-B ;)

7. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    The merger would have not affected the convention anyway lucasfilm would not allow it cause afterall it is there event.

8. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    Theres been a new update on the main website;
    New location - Excel arena - london

lookout for the all new website coming soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.