main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Celebration 4

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    In case you don't get it via email or you're not a fan club member...here's a little bit more information:

Homing Beacon posted:STAR WARS HOMING BEACON -

The Official StarWars.com Newsletter 2007-02-01 - Issue #180

Welcome back to the Homing Beacon, the official newsletter of starwars.com.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV UPDATE

Star Wars Celebration IV -- Fan Club Members Have Exclusive Passport to Fun!

Members of Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club, and members of other official Star Wars Fan Clubs worldwide, will enjoy their very own exclusive benefits at Star Wars Celebration IV this May.

Scheduled for May 24-28, 2007, the 30th anniversary weekend of the Star Wars saga, Celebration IV will bring days of fun, events,
    entertainment, and exhibits to the Los Angeles Convention Center -- and members of the Fan Clubs can enjoy one extra free day of
    exclusive access on Thursday, May 24!

Fan Club members who purchase a four-day, full show pass will be allowed entry one day before the rest of the general public is
    admitted to the show, at no extra cost. Here's what's in store for Members on Thursday, May 24:

Exclusive, First Access to the Celebration Store:

The Celebration Store will feature a great selection of cool merchandise created just for Celebration IV, including a
    yet-to-be-revealed exclusive action figure. Fan Club members can start shopping in West Hall A of the Convention Center at noon on
    Thursday, May 24. The store will be open just for them until 10:00 AM on Friday, May 25, when it will open for other show attendees.

First Access to the Celebration Exhibit Hall:

Fan Club members will get to have the first look at what's new in Star Wars collectibles, toys, and merchandise from licensees and
    dealers in the Exhibit Hall. Open from 12 noon to 8:00 PM on May 24 just for members, the exhibit hall will feature great displays,
    shopping, and planned Celebration IV exclusives from licensees.

First Access to Autograph Celebrities:

Official Pix will be returning to Celebration IV, and anticipate an even larger guest list of celebrities for fans to meet. The show's
    location in Los Angeles opens the door to many potential new guests as well. The Celebration Autograph Hall will be open just for Fan
    Club members on Thursday, May 24 from 12 noon to 8:00 PM.

Celebration IV Art Show:

Star Wars artists will offer spectacular, original lithographs created for Celebration IV, and Fan Club members will be the first to
    have the option to shop at the Art Show. Scheduled hours are 12 noon to 8:00 PM on Thursday, May 24 for Fan Club members only, and then for all attendees the rest of the weekend.

First Access to the Fan Fair Hall:

Once again, Star Wars fans will be a great part of the entertainment for Celebration IV. The Fan Fair Exhibit Hall, scheduled for Hall G
    in the Los Angeles Convention Center, will be sparkling with exhibits, activities, and stages dedicated to the love of Star Wars.
    Members of the official Fan Clubs will get a chance to wander through and enjoy the displays before anyone else, from 12 noon until 8:00 PM on Thursday, May 24.

First Viewing of the Star Wars Celebration Archive Exhibit:

Lucasfilm will produce an exhibit of props and costumes from the movie archives especially for Celebration IV, that will look back on
    30 years of Star Wars magic. Members of the Fan Club have one extra day to take in this wonderful exhibit, from 12 Noon to 6:00 PM on May 24.

Two Special Celebration IV Film Tracks:

Members of the Fan Club can sit back and relax from the busy pace of Members-Only day in one of two soon-to-be-announced film tracks. The tracks will be open for continuous viewing from 12 noon on Thursday, May 24 until midnight just for Fan Club members, and then for everyone attending the show the rest of the weekend.

Join the Fan Club Now and Register for Celebration IV!:

To enjoy a th

2. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    104 Days until C4.

It's almost under 100!!!!!

3. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Just a recap to all those who haven't read the other thread post by me. Darth Malak will be offered by Gentle Giant as a C4 exclusive bust!!! Head on over to STARWARS.COM To check him out!! Awesome!!! Later people!!!

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    You don't have to go to Star Wars.com...
    You can just read the Latest news on the bottom of this thingy.

Also.

If you are interested in volunteering for C4. The volunteer form is now available.

You can find it here:

volunteer application

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Finally we get some news....Of course, it's not from Gen Con...It's from Official Pix:

C4: Celebrity Announcements Round One

Posted By Dustin on February 17, 2007

Just announced at the OPX website.

"Official Pix is proud to announce Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) with our first round of guest announcements for Celebration IV! Carrie will be joined by many fan favorites and many first time Celebration signers including: Kenny Baker: R2-D2, Lightning Bear: Scout Trooper, Stormtrooper, Paul Blake: Greedo, Richard Bonehill: Snow/Stormtrooper, Mike Carter: Bib Fortuna, Mike Edmonds: Logray, Ugnaught, Garrick Hagon: Biggs Darklighter, Gerald Home: Tessek, Mon Calamari Officier, Richard LeParmentier: Admiral Motti, Dave Prowse: Darth Vader, and Tim Rose: Admiral Ackbar."

Also of interest is this page at the OPX website which reveals how many coupons are required for each celebrity autograph. Plus, look at how there are two sections, "Guests Of Honor" & "Special Guests". It will be interesting to see how these two sections fill up!

6. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Countdown Update:

OK Folks...Can you believe that there's only 90 days until Celebration IV!!

7. AGRadministrator

AGRadministrator Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006
    And yet another update:

C4: Celebrity Announcements Round Two

Posted By Dustin on February 24, 2007

Official Pix have added more celebrities to the roster for Celebration IV. The latest round brings our grand total to date up to 19 celebrities. Those just added include...

Anthony Daniels - C-3PO

Peter Mayhew -Chewbacca

John Coppinger - Senator Yarua, Horox Ryyder

Barrie Holland - Lieutenant Renz ( "You rebel scum" )

Ian Liston - Wes Janson, AT-AT driver

George Roubicek - Commander Praji

Simon Williamson - Max Rebo, Gamorrean Guards, Mon Calamari officer

8. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, since we're on the whole Celebration topic around here...

Check out this video of Celebration III and tell me if you see anyone you recognize in it...

(THINK PUPPETS AND MEMPHIS)

I do believe that we know that fellow wearing he Emperor's robe with the very LARGE martini glass....

Here you go:
    Celebration III

9. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    Greetings Fellow Sith. I've just been informed of a great event for those of us who wield sabers(no offense to the grunts I mean Troopers hehe). Master Replicas is hosting a Jedi trial(or Sith if you prefer) of Lightsaber skills. It looks like it could be fun! Details can be found here : http://masterreplicas.com/combat_trials

Later people!!!!!

ForceConduit

[face_hypnotized] [face_devil] [face_thinking]

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    That sounds good...If you're a Jedi who enjoys playing with their saber....

Countdown Update:

65 Days til' Celebration IV!!

11. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    54 (or is it 53?) days until C4 [face_dancing]

12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, they've finally announced the exclusive figure:

Concept 3PO.

You can read more about it here..

Figure Announcement

13. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    43 days?

(I think that is somewhere close...it might be 44)

Nyborg: Got mold?

14. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    do you folks realize we will be at CIV in less than 4 weeks!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

Incidentally if I have not been here and told you.. you can find me at the Bonaventure. Though I won't be staying under my name. Who all of you are planning on going?

15. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Myself,ShadowScout & Zydraid
    Hyperspace_Police
    ForceConduit
    Jaira
    Kynstar
    Which I think you meat all of them over your weekend stay here at the house. Did you ever see the photo I posted of you and chewy on your board

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    indeed I did see it. I printed it and I appreciate it. The group is still teasing me about two timing them. :)

Where will ya'll be staying? As I said I will be staying at the Westin Bonaventure and I am volunteering at the fan force table and OPX. Can't wait to see folks and have a great time meeting new folks as well!! I just hope there will be time to fit it all in.. surely five/six days is enough time for everything! Hope I see ya'll there!!

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Nyborg and his crew are staying off Hollywood Blvd at the Motel 6.

The rest of us are at the Wilshire Grand...

Cathie: If you have a cell pm me your number and I'll pm you mine and maybe we can hook up at some point.

Kynstar, Conduit and I are volunteering for OPX as well...

See you there.

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    h_p I pm'd you :) Looking forward to seeing ya'll :)

19. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    So CLose Now!!! I can Feel it's power pulsing beneath my skin. It's almost here!!!!

I am absolutely insane for CIV. Wheewww! Back to Reality! Later!!!!

21 Days and Counting DOwn!!!

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    15 days until Celebration 4....

Time is ticking away.

UPDATE:

Starwars.com has a blurb that there will be an "Insider's Guide to Celebration IV" next week...

Could they put it off any farther....

So, check there.

ALSO...
    If your lanyard didn't come with your badge... PM me, I have the customer service ladies phone number...

21. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    2 DAYS!!!

Force_Conduit, Myself, and Kynstar leave in the morning...

Nyborg... See you and ShadowScout and Zydraid there...

Everybody else... Hold down the fort until we return!!

22. solo71

solo71 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    Hi guys. I'm a new member, and am bummed that I can't go to C4, but wanted to wish well to everyone is going and look forward to hearing about it all when everyone who's going gets back. Anybody who can't go, shout out and share what your planning on doing to celbrate the 30th.

23. nlrtrooper

nlrtrooper Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2006
    Let's see, Gonna watch the history channel special on Star Wars for sure. Other than that I have to work the majority of the weekend :(.. BTW welcome to the forum looking forward to meeting you at a gathering...

24. solo71

solo71 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    I'm off the next two nights (I work overnight shift) and have to go back to work Friday night, so I'm going to have my own movie marathon starting tonight with the prequal trilogy, then watch the original trilogy tomorrow night. I've already gotten started by watching "Empire of Dreams", listening to the Ep. 4 soundtrack, and I watched the Mark Hamill bio on Biography. Plan to watch the History Chanel special on Monday, and will try to get to the post office on Friday to pick up the Star Wars stamps.....not that I've thought a lot about this or anything...

25. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    [:D]Hey People!!! To all who were at CIV in body or spirit I say thanks !!! It was a blast!!!! Nothing like a week of Star Wars!! I loved everything. Even the Lines. Since I volunteered at CIV for Gen Con and Official Pics the lines weren't bad for a few of us. Shout out to Hyperspace_Police and Kynstar who were there with me from the start!![face_dancing] [:D] To my friend Gary who was there too. To Nyborg and Shadowscout and their boy Zydraid!!. A great looking Anakin!!! Be Sure To look at Sir Steves and Rebelscum's photo of costume Gallery! I found myself at rebelscum.com, Memphis Tim and a host of others!!! You never know when their going to put you up there!! I think I look stoned. Naahh!! I just wondered where my Leia was!! Don't worry, she came back and we grabbed Nerfsteak and Stimcaf to go. To All Again I say thanks!!!

Later Peeps!! [face_devil] O:) [face_hypnotized] =D=

Force Conduit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.