main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration V - Countdown

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTomatoXIII

KingTomatoXIII Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2010
    I'm doing the same thing too. But my playlist is for the ~7 hour road trip. :p

I'm so excited I can barely concentrate at work. :D

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Digital music. We'll be transferring everything onto a single machine for the party. And you're probably right about the Star Wars music. I've had it on my machine for quite a while now.

3. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Sounds good. In that case, I'll burn an mp3 CD of stuff to add to the collection.

4. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Got ya covered, Skinnee. I'm loaded up with the non-SW music stuf. We'll get this party started!

5. KissinDigital

KissinDigital Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2010
    Come now, all this PLUS breathing problems? You must be Sith. :p

Yeah but still, I have to be totally packed by Wednesday morning, possibly tomorrow night. Thankfully I've already sorted out the clothing and am washing laundry. Next is jewelry and chargers.

About focusing on work.. I work in insurance. This is not the place to lose your focus (medicine is worse, as is banking, but still.) Normally, I'm pretty good about being focused but this last week has been rife with errors. It's obnoxiously bad. :cool:

6. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    This is so true. Hasn't been a problem, though.

7. Baco_Sapan

Baco_Sapan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2010
    Man oh man. Has it really come down to this? Tomorrow I fly out to Florida and in 2 days I'll be at my FIRST Star Wars Convention...This...is gonna be so epic. I cannot wait! WHOO HOOO!!!

2 DAYS PEOPLE!!! :D

8. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Today is my last day at work.
    You'd think it'd be a nice, easy, quiet day, but no. Several conference calls on the schedule including one I'll have to do at 7pm from home tonight (while I should be packing). Ugh.

9. Baco_Sapan

Jun 10, 2010
    That's always how it is. You always get hammered with the most work right before your about to go on vacation. It's quite ironic, lol.

I still gotta come into work tomorrow, but I'm only coming in for a few hours and then it's off to the airport. We're flying out at 2 pm and will be arriving at Orlando around 4:15 pm. I'm hoping I won't be to busy though, lol. I mean I haven't really been too busy this week, but the past 2 weeks?! OMG! It was so hectic! I was like "Please vacation! Hurry up and get here already!" lol...

10. MajinKaze

MajinKaze Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2005
    I just have to get through work today, then finish packing, and then I'm free! My plane flies out a bit after midnight tonight.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

11. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Home from work and just finished dinner. Just figured out how I'm getting to the airport in the morning and now time to pack up and get to bed so I can get up at 4am. Only a few more hours to go!!!!

12. PictureshowParamour

PictureshowParamour Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2010
    I should have re-registered a long time ago.

I'm leaving at 2pm tomorrow from San Antonio, I can't wait!

13. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Leaving tomorrow with a wonderful three hour lay over in the connecting city. Always enjoy that. I will be in Orlando at 4:20.

14. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Just after 1am and still trying to finish getting ready...no point in sleeping now, time to start drinking coffee. 5.5 hours until takeoff!

15. Baco_Sapan

Jun 10, 2010
    Here at work and I only got 3 hours to go till the wife and I take off to the airport and fly down to Florida. See you all at Celebration V...TOMORROW! :D

*In Count's voice from Sesame Street* 1...More...Day! AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH! lol. This is gonna be so much fun. See you all there :D

16. KissinDigital

Jul 25, 2010
    Win.

Work's done for me, prolly should go wake mah Daddy so's I can get some breakfast and finish up the last minutes stuff.

17. shakes116

shakes116 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    My last day of work was yesterday! I'm waiting for hte hubby to finish packing (I"ve been packed since last night!) and we're on our way! It's only a 2 hour drive....so, yeah...we'll be there in 4 hours tops.

*squeal*

18. KissinDigital

Jul 25, 2010
    I would have been packed last night but apparently my seamstress decided she could pull off finishing my dress last minute (it kinda looks it but eh, if everything else is in place, should be cute enough.)

I've had my outfit for tomorrow laid out since Monday night. xD

19. KissinDigital

Jul 25, 2010
    Almost done packing! (I can't get off the intarbutts xD)

Just have jewelry, make up and electronics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.