main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration Vegas Planning thread!

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Grand_Admiral_Grant, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Is June 21st-29th pretty much the date for this? Would love to make it, prob is that DFW FF is going sometime around mid-late June and it would be neat to "combine forces" as we somewhat did at CIV at the Fig :D

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I think so. :D

3. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    Yeah, I think the date is pretty much set. It's the week before July 4th so rates shouldnt be that high and good deals can be made with the hotels for rooms.

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Ohh. Now I am definitely going. It'll be great to see you again, EV you powarless frakker. I don't know if I'll be there the whole week. Might end up turning more into a long weekend thingie depending how much time I can get off, but we shall see.

What's the status of Jellol's party suite, btw?

5. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    I do believe I can make this. I'm living in Henderson right now, 20 min south of the Strip.

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    For everyone thinking of doing this I recommend going to lasvegas.com you can book flights, rooms, cars and maps to see the strip layout. It can really shed some light on your plans.

Just got back from there, be prepared to walk - a lot! If you have a car your not going to get anywhere fast, that's for sure.

Good luck, have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.