main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN CITY REP NOMINATION THREAD: Handing over of the reigns...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Hello everyone! I am starting this thread because I feel that with my extended duties as a regional RSA for the United States has taken a little time away from the Nashville forum area. As I have told a few others, I don't intend to abandon the Nashville Force whatsoever. I will still be very active as a member, but I just feel someone else could dedicate more time to it than me.

And with that, I wish to nominate someone who was really been with us since the beginning and been a monumental help with organization. He is an all-out friendly person, dedicated his time to do artwork that really isn't required of him, and has come up with many bright ideas for our group. SO, with no further adieu, I nominate k kanos as the next City Representative for Nashville, TN.

Everyone's vote counts in this. If you feel someone else should occupy this spot, then please feel free to nominate someone yourself. I will tally all the votes on Sunday to see what we come up with.

And in closing... I am thrilled to see Nashville's Fans exploding into our meetings all of the sudden. It is truly amazing. I remember when our meetings consisted of me, Hama, and k kanos! Wow, have we come a long way or what? ;)

Running Count: k kanos = 5 Votes

2. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    "I nominate k kanos as the next City Representative for Nashville, TN."

Thanks Elan-Rai! I appreciate your nomination and your kind words. :)

3. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I'll vote yes on K kanos for city rep

4. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    yeup, I have to go with k kanos as well.

5. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    k kanos has my full support as well. We'll give it a few days for other nominations before we put it to a vote.

6. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I'm casting my vote for k kanos. Good luck, Scott.

7. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I'll not break the trend: K Kanos.

8. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Unless anyone objects, I will close the voting in the morning (Sunday). It seems there is an overwhelming response in k kanos' favor, although I guess anything can happen. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.