main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Clone Wars Syndication cycle finished (for now at least)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Watto, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I just looked on Starwars.com at the schedule of syndicated episodes of the Clone Wars http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/syndication/, and after Blue Shadow Virus they are restarting with the first 2 episodes again- Cat and Mouse/the Hidden Enemy. These have run chronologically rather than the original air order and you can see that complete order on Leland Chee's blog -- scroll to the bottom of the latest: http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2012/11/09/chronicling-the-clone-wars -5/#more-18314

That is odd that they stopped in the middle of that 2-parter without playing Mystery of a Thousand Moons at least. I counted the number they played before looping back and its 20. Perhaps they will be playing 20-episode chronological seasons? I wonder when the next set will start.

Besides that episode they missed, they also missed the Ryloth trilogy and "Hostage Crisis" from Season 1. That last one makes sense to skip since they should play in order starting with the Boba Trilogy > Assassin > Evil Plans > Hostage Crisis > Hunt for Ziro. Maybe that will be near the start of the second cycle.

BTW, I double checked my local Chicago station schedule on wciu.com and it matches Starwars.com looping back and playing the first 2, and also shows they will follow that up with Clone Cadets/Supply Lines as they originally played in syndication.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think they are just still not sure how other events fit into each other.

3. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I'm guessing they have to plan these TV schedules in advance so they probably have some plan of how to air them.

I remember when they started they said they'd be airing the first 2 seasons in syndication. Interestingly the first set they've aired have had many Season 1 episodes but also a couple Season 3 due to the chronology. No Season 2 yet.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't think its to surprising the syndicated episodes may take a few breaks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.