main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clones in this one

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by DarthieAnnie, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthieAnnie

DarthieAnnie Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2001
    Is the imperial army going to be clones? I mean if they age faster than normally that might mean that they should be ripe for retirement. Or did the empire just keep on commissioning clones from Kamino.

Anyway it will be interesting to see the new imperial army, after all the clone army was cool and really kicked ass. Just imagine what they can do after a couple of years of imperial training.

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I bet they'll be deadly shots with a blaster. They should be able to hit every target with pinpoint accuracy.

3. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    And don't forget that they'll all have the same voice as well. I wonder if Morrison will be back for some voice acting ... maybe even some helmet-less trooper shots. [face_praying]

4. Blood_of_Yoda

Blood_of_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    Ooohh, if they want to fight the Empire, maybe there will be a battle at Kamino to try to shut the clone production down. ooohhh, that would look so awesome =P~

5. cousyrules

cousyrules Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2006
    omg guys!!

ive found a picture from an insider,

http://www.mythicalsluglines.com/images/StormTrooper-drawing.jpg

take into consideration this is only a drawing, so i'm not sure if this is real.

6. ThePriminister05

ThePriminister05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2005
    I miss the crests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.