main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Collecting Figures? The Official Hot Tip Thread!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    For those of us who collect action figures or whatever, let's use this thread to share what we see around town.

Today I was at K-Mart on Sahara near Boulder Hwy, and I saw a bunch of little Boba Fetts, Red Guards, and Luminara's (she seems to not be scarce anymore). And then I bought the last (drumroll please) Orn Free Taa and Genosian with Massiff!! They were each sitting there, all by their lonesome.

In addition, ONE deluxe 12" Jango is there, complete with removeable armor and two rocket packs. I tried to tuck him away, so he may stay hidden for a day at the most.

PM me if you want to know where I stuck him. He is not really hidden that well, so act fast. I don't want him.

I am looking for: Ep2 Yoda, Count Dooku (not the flipping one, but the one with 2 sabers), a Ep 1 or 2 Palpatine, that Black Alien with pointy ears from Ep 4,5 or 6... , the new Vader, the new Chewie... Let me know if you guys see them.

Let me know what you guys are looking for. If I see them around town, I can try to tuck them out of sight behind towels or something until you get there. Is that bad? I hope not.

Or, if you pay me back, I can just pick it up for you.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm pretty sure its just me and you here man.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    hmmm.... ok.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Wal-Mart on Marks has Bespin Darth, Bespin Luke, Endor Rebel Trooper, final battle Mace, final battle Jango and these really cool Nexu. I wanted the Nexu, but will have to wait til next month. Ah, the joy of budgets.

Gerson, I got your Bespin luke with detachable hand that Vader cuts off. You owe me five bucks.

5. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    No I collect the figures also. I saw the new ESB Vader with his arm reaching out for Luke at Wal-Mart. Interested in that one? There were about three of em there. I'm not too happy witht he new figures though, they don't have very much detail but oh well. That's Hasbro for ya!

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I got the Vader and the Bespin Luke. IMO, the figures seem to have more detail than they used to.

7. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    well the only good detail is in the figures of classic characters. But the new movies' figures aren't impressing me. Maybe it's because I'm so used to McFarlane Toys, I've been collecting them for a long time such as Spawn. I wish McFarlane would make some Star Wars toys. Those would rule!

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I agree. I have the McFarlane Dr. Evil. Unbelievable detail.

9. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah ever since McFarlane came out with his toys all others have blown, especially the SW toys. But I look at this way, I've saved a fortune!

Still a McFarlane Vader would be nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.