main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

collecting thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Just thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone is collecting any Star Wars stuff. Feel free to post what you might be looking for and if you see anything while you are out and about you think might interest others post here too to let us know what you have found.

2. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I like the Unleashed figures and wanna get the new ones pretty bad. I want a Milleninum Falcon now the it's been re-released. I'll probably get real excited when the stuff for the new movie comes out.

Oh yeah, and I want a Bossk bust really bad!!

3. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Oh yeah, I forgot. Natalie Portman. I wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on one of them!

Hey, can we post about non-SW stuff we're looking for?

4. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Did you ever see that SNL sketch where they were selling Mark Hamill on the home shopping network. That was pretty funny. That Nat Portman thing reminded of that.

5. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Is there more than one Natalie Portman???? You naughty boy you.

6. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I love to collect pewter. And that Obi lightsaber pewter keychain that was a free give away with the TPM DVD was killer. So killer I bought it twice because I actually did the unthinkable and used it as a keychain, and it wore out and broke.

Well I had two of them and they both wore out. I keep checking ebay from time to time. I need one more that I can hang on my wall (no more of this using keychains for keychain ridiculousness, how silly). ANybody have one lying around you dont want anymore?

Or remember those pewter ESB Luke and Vader statues from about 1995?

7. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I remember getting a pewter clonetrooper helmet keychain from my brother that works at Suncoast when Clones came out that was pretty cool. So far I haven't heard of any DVD freebies this time around. I think Best Buy will be giving away Beneath the Dome, but I haven't heard if the store is opening in IF before the DVDs come out.
    I think the vintage OTC figures from Hasbro are pretty cool. I saw the 12" ones at the Rexburg K-Mart but I didn't feel like paying $30 for them. The packaging sure brings back memories.

8. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Hey Erik,

I thought I remember you telling me that they were going to re-release the Vader Unleashed. Is this true or am I smoking something?

BTW, got the Aayla Secura Unleashed, and man is it NICE!!

9. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I have also heard they are re-releasing Vader.
    I went to the Rexburg K-Mart today and the had the exclusive Mos Eisley Cantina three pack. I didn't get it but t looked pretty cool.

10. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Hey Adam, how much was that Aayla unleashed, and any idea where I can pick one up?

11. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Yes, any unleashed sightings, especially that one, please post here.

12. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I got the Bossk bust today. It is AWESOME!

13. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Just FYI guys,

The I.F. walmart has the 3PO and Vader collector's cases....

14. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Well, I got my Aayla for $14.99 at Outland Comics. It was just dumb luck. I was in there picking up my comics, some dude had a set put aside and decided he didn't want her. Clifton offered and I was like "Aww, Yeah!"

Unfortunately, I have yet to see them in a regular store, and now I really, really wanna get Bossk!!

15. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    I was able to pick up the OTC Y-Wing at Toys R Us last Sunday (who says there ain't any benefits of sluffing church). It was cool because I missed out the first time the Y-Wing was released. But for $30, it oughtta make noise or something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.