main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I got a first day Star Wars stamp cover envelope with a stormtrooper poster attached. That is way cool. I need to get it in a frame and on the wall.

Ronnie, those Star Wars radio sets are really nice. I have always wanted to get them ever since I heard them on the radio, when I was growing up. Lucky you.

There are several cool things in the stores now. The Mighty Muggs are funny. I ordered the stormtrooper one. The Walmart Galactic Hero sets are cool too. There is a new Force Unleashed light saber out now too.

Everyone enjoy collecting!

2. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I hooked up with some awesome books for Christmas. Nicole got me The Star Wars Vault: Thirty Years of Treasures from the Lucasfilm Archives, Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy, and the Sculpting the Galaxy books. Then my parents hooked up with The Making of Star Wars: The Definitive Story Behind the Original Film. I haven't gotten the time to read through much of them but so for I am extremely impressed.

3. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Those are really good books. I have a few of those.
    Glad to see you posting on here.

4. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Okay so who is a hyperspace member that might be able to do me a huge favor? There is a hyperspace exclusive I am looking to get a hold of. Obviously I will pay for the item along with shipping and handling. Please let me know if one of you can help me out.

5. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'm a Hyperspace member. What can I do for you?

6. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Thanks Everett, I sent you a message.

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I will see if I can get it for you Josh. Hope there are still some left.
    Does everyone have their Mighty Muggs figures? They are pretty cool.

8. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Anyone get the 100th issue of Star Wars insider yet? I got mine in the mail this past week. When I got home for the weekend it was graciously waiting for me. I decided to get a second copy since the mail one was still packaged in its sleeve. One to read- one to save.

Definately a fully packed and cool issue.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I received mine, but haven't taken it out of the package yet. I read them and place them back in the plastic. I am very careful not to mess them up though.

Has anyone gotten anything cool lately? I picked up the Mighty Muggs C-3PO and Luke.

10. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I've seen those mighty muggs around, how much do they run for?

A few weeks ago I got a Han Solo action figure. It was either that or a galactic heroes. Went for the HS ac. fig since it was the one of Han getting tortured.

11. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I actually like that figure. The other day I was actually handed a copy of both ANH and ESB on beta disc. They are really banged up but still cool to have. I also was given a sealed pack of trading cards for ESB from back when the movie originally came out. It's funny, everyone out here wants to find old obscure items for me.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Those mighty muggs go for $9.95 at Walmart. They are more on starwarsshop.com.

13. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Those are some cool items though.

14. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Got my Boba Fett animated character cell in the mail the other day (Thanks again Everett). It is awesome. I might have to start collecting more of the character cells now.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    You're welcome Josh. I'm glad it arrived okay.
    Those are pretty nice. Bryan told me he bought one too.

16. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I must say I thought they were a little larger but it is still real cool. I think I will hunt down some more of the cartoon ones. The Dooku and the Grevious did look good too.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Has anyone been collecting the Clone Wars Figs and stuff? I have been trying to keep from going overboard. There are some really cool things though. The build a droid figures are hard to not buy. Although, I won't open them to build the droids, no matter how much I want to.

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Finally added some stuff to my collection:

Heroes and Villians playing cards

Artoo Potatoo: I had seen him like two years ago on a Force.Net article. At the time I didn't realize that it was coming out in two years because since I found out about it I kept looking for it everywhere. Then when I got it I saw the release year and it had '08 on it. Oh well. I got him so I'm happy.

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I picked up the Star Wars playing cards with the ships on them. I found them at Target. There are so many cool things out now. It is hard not to buy it all.