main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Collectors?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Vader71, Aug 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I have not been out looking really hard in the last year for new toys so I have missed alot of stuff. The one figure I really want is the Elephant Mon (SP?)
    Did anyone get an extra?

I open everything so the packaging is not required.

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Good luck! I had to resort to EBay for mine. Sigh.

3. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    If you really want to get one, then you might want to try Kyrpton Comics. They have a big wall full of Star Wars figures. I wouldn't be surprised if they had it. It might be a dollar or two more than buying it in a regular store, but then you don't have to waste money on Ebay, right pX? ;) They are located in that strip mall next to Shopko on 84th street, south of W. Center Rd.

4. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    HA! A dollar or two more...what are you smoking? Krypton is the most overpriced scalper den around...You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. I only go there if I have no other option.

5. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I try to avoid there scalper prices. I have looked there but not in a while. I bet they want $20.
    So it sounds like you guy did not find him around here at retail either. The toy distribution has sucked lately and you have to be there the day it goes on the shelf or you miss it altogether.

I will keep looking.

6. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    You guys wanna wate money ordering your dolls over Ebay, be my guest.

7. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I found my Ephant Mon at the Target on 36th & Hiway 370 back in March. There were 2 of them, but a dude snagged the one of them a couple minutes before I got there. I also found 2 at the Bellevue Wally World. As I only had about $4 on me, I stashed them. Little did I know they were going to re-arrange stuff a day later. My stash was discovered & re-shelved. I was hopping to help out my fellow OFFers but, alas, it was not to be.

8. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I finally got me one of those new Tusken Raiders. Found it at the south 84th Super Target. Damn, this a cool figure. Probably the best TR sculpt yet. Now if they'd just do a movie accurate TR from ANH. Actually, a Saga Scene with the three Raiders would be cool. THey all had different gaffi sticks and they even looked different.

Target also had one each of the Geonosis War Room and Jedi Council Room. They also had a bunch of the resculpt versions of the ANH Rebel Trooper & Imperial Officer. No accessory sets though. Once those are marked down to $2.94 or what ever 75% of $9.99 is, I'll snag them. Wal-Mart haas also marked down all the deluxe figs. All they had was the cantina sets. Makes me glad I didn't get them when they first came out.

9. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I got the TR at the same Target this week. They did not have the 3packs when I got there.

Still looking for EM.

10. Vader71

Vader71 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I finally went and looked at Krypton yeasterday. I feel so dirts after looking at all the new stuff at scalper prices. They did not have him either :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.