main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Comics

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Master_Wolf, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Hey does anyone here know any good comic shops around here? I know there was one in Fairmont when i was there a few years ago, but are there any more? Or any good online ones? I need to find some back issues, and im debating digging into the comic book star wars world, as it seems more and more stories im hearing about have been told through those books lately. And here I thought I would know it all once I completed my book collection....

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    The only one I know of is the one here in Fairmont. But I would think there'd be some in Morgantown. Have you tried looking in the phone book online?

-Fettish

3. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    The one in Fairmont is still there. I still buy my boxes and boards from there. There are also a couple of good ones in Morgantown, notably Amazing Comics and The Gateway (formerly Craig's Comics).

4. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    ahh, Craig's Comics. I spent so many hours of my youth there :)

5. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Where is the Gateway in Mo'town? Been spending a lot of my time up that way lately anyways and would like to find a good comic supplier.

6. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    I'm terrible with directions. DR could probably tell you better than I. I can drive there without thinking about it, but I couldn't tell you the actual streets to take.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.