main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Coming soon to a sidewalk near you.

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by MysterySith, Jan 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikk

mikk Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 20, 2000
    gundar421 I'm a member of the South Bay Star Wars Fan Club which is based in Cupertino near San Jose, I believe we're the only currently active SW fan club in what is techinically Northern California. If that's the area check out our web site or come by the South Bay, CA forums. If you're looking for something a bit farther north check out the South West Region General Discussion forum in the Southwest section of the boards, many people who don't have dedicated forums post there.

2. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Thanks guys, this forum makes a bit more sense now. :)

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    In a nutshell, this forum is for us all to shre ideas about how we're doing our local line up parties. Share the wealth. The info. The goods, got it?

4. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    umm.. I have a question. My fanforce region is somewhat unenthusiastic about meeting as far as I've seen. I know part of the problem is the ages of some of our members(myself included), but I don't think that will be as much of a problem once E2 rolls around. If it's not too much trouble, could someone give me some general suggestions of what to do and all that? I'm pretty sure we can't meet on a regular basis and we may not even meet before the big day...

5. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Just upping the original thread, and to let everyone know that Young Jedi Niagara had a very succesful line-up event for our charity, and that we raised over $1800!

6. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Congrats YJN! That's fantastic.

I'm happy to say that the Toronto Long Line collected over four barrels full of groceries for the local food bank. We met a lot of old friends and made some new ones.

We had fun. We helped people. We saw Star Wars.
    What could be better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.