main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Coming Soon...

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
  2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    So...you're building a new website? Does this mean the MTV "Mullet-man" thing is on?

Jon, you know I don't like when people post VAGUE topics and links!

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    YES! AWESOME! I love the domain name, and the Under Construction graphic. But you can still use some pics of Star Wars Geek, heh. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    So...you're building a new website? Does this mean the MTV "Mullet-man" thing is on?

No, still no word, I met up with the casting people at San Diego Comic Con and renewed their intrest in me. But it's still up in the air.

The I want a different layout for the site, but don't want to do the coding...so the layout will most likely be the same.

Sorry about the vague topic, I wanted to surpise people.

Eric, I am cleaning up the Mullet-Man original comic (the special effects and spelling) and am redoing our Star Wars Products that we brain stormed on. I will be returing for X-Man..er...X-Mas, so I'm thinking...maybe we should do...Mullet-Man Episode III: Curse of The Geek (and yes, this really would be Episode III).

5. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I, for one, have to say that your Mullet Man comics are hilarious. Keep up the good work!

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'd never taken the time to read any online comics, not even the infamous "Mullet-Man". I have to tell ya, they were hilarious!!! Keep up the good work guys.

7. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Yeah I made Geoff, Drew, & Scott read them all the other nite. I still want to make a special guest appearance as Guido the Star Trek Nerd! I have Nerd glasses!

8. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Miller beer's slogan is "IT'S MILLER TIME!"

Jon, the other day I was at Kohl's, and I picked up a trucker hat... bearing the phrase, "IT'S MULLET TIME!" It was too cool to pass up. :D

9. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    *saunters through singing The Phantom Mullet*

:D

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Random can take some of the credit too. Like I said, Mullet-Man 3 is in the works and I just have to negotiate with some of the parties involved.

I'm also thinking of doing a "Special Edition" release of the first Mullet-Man issue with sme improved special effects...I just found all the layered photoshop files...

11. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.