main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Commander_Ducky's fan art *updated February 1: TOR Sith and Mercenary

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Commander_Ducky, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    Oh Ducky ! [:D] I love them, you captured them so perfectly. So cool that Jaina is in her flight suit. And I especially love Ben, looking so teenaged ^___^

Thank you soo much. Now, what can I draw for you ? [face_mischief]

2. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Squee! The Solo twins! =D= Your rendering of Caedus is great--it's interesting to me that, even in this charming animated style, he's ominous...great work there! Jaina is so in-character: tough and pretty, and in her trusty flightsuit! Ben is my favorite of these, though--you've definitely captured him in the Legacy of the Force period, with that typical teen attitude and glower (love the hair!). Great work with these--well done!

FF

3. Commander_Ducky

Commander_Ducky Jedi Master star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks MasterMonkey! and Kiyuuchan, and FalconFan: praise from you means alot. [face_blush] i love your work!

oh! i would love it if you drew something for me! [face_dancing] [:D] But the question is, what? hmmm...

4. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    Anything you want ! ^___^

I keep coming back to look at the Solos [:D]

5. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    Kiyuuchan: hmm. thats a tough question... what about something to do with the clones or mandalorians? like... a clone in action, fighting droids, or dragging someone to safety? or a mandalorian... i dunno, doing something? :p those are some suggestions. let you're imagination do the rest. surprise me!

lol. are they realy that good?[face_blush]

everyone: sorry i havn't posted sooner, but i havn't had access to a computer in 3 days. [face_whistling] so, here they are: Han Solo [his legs were done on PS, they were cut off on the papper [face_laugh]], Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Lando Calrissian.
    Man! Lando took fore EVER! i don't know why, and i'm still not happy at all with him. oh well, i might do another version at a latter time. [face_plain]

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/GrandAdmiralThrawn.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/LandoCalrissian.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/HanSolo.jpg

note: GuNgAnFaN, instead of doing an R2 unit and Grevious for this edit, i've decided to save it for my next edit, which is going to be a droid/cy-borg theme.

6. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    I LOVE the Lando ! Awesome =D=

Something mando.... got it ! ^___^

This is my art ^___^ I hope you like the style... lol.

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    When Lanna is back from her well deserved holidays she will be very proud of you, Ducky!

:D

Good stuff. You grow and grow.

8. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    Thanks Kiuuchan, and Azure! :)

p.s. and Kiyuuchan: yes, i love you're stuff!

9. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Awesome! Han's my favorite character ever and that drawing did him justice. I do love the Lando a lot too. I'm not a Thrawn fan at all, but I liked the drawing anyway.

I can't wait for my Artoo. :D

10. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks Gunganfan! lol, your artoo is turning out to be a lot harder than i thought!

11. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love your style and Thrawn, Lando and Han are great to see. Bright colouring and pose.

12. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks earlybird! :)

so i was thinking: for my further posts, i will be doing a "theme" for each one. for example next week is all droids/cyborgs. so, if you want any group, affiliation, species, company, theme, etc. done, just ask, though still feel free to suggest indvidual particular charaacters.

13. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    I really like these ones. Thrawn's smirk has a sinister feel to it and Han looks unhappy about something. And judging by Lando's smile, I'm guessing he has a Colt 45 under his cape.

You gots some good work going on here, that's for sure. :)

14. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    [face_laugh] thanks dog, but before i followed the link, i thought it was like a gun or something, and i was like "... sure, i geusse. but why would he be so happy because of that" THEN i followed the link... [face_laugh]

15. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I love the, Ducky.
    Lando and his grin are perfect, smooth guy that he is.:D
    Thrawn looks good, a bit on the skinny side, but I can feed him.[face_mischief]

Great work!=D=

16. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    oh, i'd bet you'd like to feed him. But where would the feeding stop?[face_mischief]

thanks DahLanna! also, did you meen "them" when you said you love the? or am i just not understanding something...?:confused:

17. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Yeah, 'them' of course.
    Just Darth Typo again. Him and me, we're close.:(
    By now, you should know that.;)

EDIT: [face_plain]

18. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    lol. yes, yes i do. and also: when you said "him nad me" did you spell and wrong on purpose, for the poetic comedy of it? or was he just whipping you at the time?

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    [face_laugh]

You have a very clever padawan, Mel!

:D

And also a very artistic one. You can really be proud.

20. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    umm... thanks?

sorry i havn't posted in a looong time, i'm almost finished the next batch. i'm just soo busy with school, and other artistic activities... *cough* mslanna *cough*

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Do not worry, Ducky. To really upset Lanna is very difficult and since yesterday she is in a very dreamy mood, already planning the Jedi Con in Dusseldorf 2010. [face_whistling]

22. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Don't talk as if I couldn't hear you Azure, I can.:p

Actually, I'm not Master of Ducky really in any official way. Or I really did miss something while being in France. :oops:

And Ducky will help, too.[:D]

23. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    ahhhh. :( i'm not? i was liking being your padawan. and now you've gone and crushed my dreams. like stealing a chocolate covered strawberry lolipop, the size of your face, from a 4 year old, and throwing it in the way of a passing truck.

... i have aparently been disowned by my master. :_| am i really thatt bad? *sniff*

and yes i am Lanna. you can't stop me! BWAHAHAH!

24. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    [face_laugh] i love being over dramatic!:p

25. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    man. i'm such a bad person: i never have time to draw much anymore. i have a few done at the moment, but this is all i had time to scan and colour, at the moment.

i think it really turned out well, but mabe to cluttered with detail...[face_worried]

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/BobbaFettgood.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.