main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    awesome! i look fwd to it!!!

-jj00

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Here's another vignette that I wrote. It's a bit different than what you might expect from me, but just try it out.

Please

Thanks!

3. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Its Been a while since anyone upped this thing

so

Up

when is the sequel?

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    JAGSGURL15- I'm not ready to start posting the sequel just, but it should be up sometime this weekend or early next week. Midterms will be over this Thursday, which means I can focus on writing!

Thanks for the up!

Here's a quick teaser to tide you over until ATHaBaaE starts:

~*~*~

A strong heat settled along her skin, drawing out precious drops of water as her body sought to keep its temperature at a normal level. White cloth reflected the heat, but the metal bands around her arms absorbed it. Somewhere along the way she had lost a cloak, white to match her boots and bodysuit.

Puzzled, she felt her head turn of its own violation to look to her left, at a young man with dark blonde hair, tanned skin, and blue eyes. As her gaze locked with his, she noticed that he was wearing the uniform of the Jedi, but had a strange braid hanging from the right side of his head and a pigtail of hair gathered at the back of his neck.

The young man?s eyes blazed and his head moved towards her. She could do nothing to halt the movement of her own head towards his until their lips were pressed together. The only thing that kept she from fainting from shock was the realization that it wasn?t actually her kissing the guy, that she was seeing something through somebody else?s eyes.

A hard jerk broke them apart, to her relief, and they rolled forward into an arena. The sun beat down even harder on them. Three large poles jutted up from the sandy ground, and the spectators roared as the cart pulled them into view. She felt herself mentally shrinking back from the sight, even as the guards urged them off the cart and towards the poles.

A man, older than the one she had kissed, was already chained up, his arms caught up above his head. He had a beard, and his expression was one of resigned expectation.

As her hands were chained upwards, she tried to catch the conversation between the man she had kissed and the bearded man, but her body was focused elsewhere. As soon as the guard released her hands, leaving them hanging from their chains, she began pulling herself up the pole by the chains.

She heard snatches of conversation as she pulled herself up, including the words Anni and Padmé.
    Padmé! It was a clue to the identity of the woman who?s body she was currently inhabiting, but it also struck a note of reminder- Padmé was the woman she had tentatively identified from the medward painting.

When she reached the top, she immediately start trying to pull the chains free. Below, a multi-fanged monster roared. She didn?t have time to worry about the other two men as it began climbing up the post, its claws digging deep into the wood. As its leg rose to swipe at her, she turned, presenting a smaller target, and they caught her back.

As the creature?s claws scraped across her back, a burning pain followed the path of its digits.

~*~*~

Mwahahaha! [face_devil]

~Lali

"I don't know what's scarier, losing a nuclear warhead, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it." -Broken Arrow

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great teaser! :D Sounds like there will be a lot of remembering for Jaina. Can't wait til it starts! :p

6. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    YERAHHHHH u postied a TEASER>>>> oh so long i have waited for this!

7. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    YAY!!! A teaser! I guess this means we're getting close to the actual fic itself being posted!!!

Jaina seeing events of Ep.II thru Padmé's eyes? Interesting...

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Jaina_and_Jag- Great teaser! Sounds like there will be a lot of remembering for Jaina.
    Oh, definately [face_devil]

Can't wait til it starts!
    It'll be up real soon. I promise 8-}

I used to have your icon, until I changed it today. Great minds think alike! :D

JAGSGURL15- YERAHHHHH u postied a TEASER
    LOL, I'm glad you appreciated it!

oh so long i have waited for this!
    You don't have to wait much longer for the actual story to come either! ;)

jedishellyskywalker- YAY!!! A teaser! I guess this means we're getting close to the actual fic itself being posted!!!
    Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh. As I said, I should commence posting All Things Have a Beginning and an Ending sometime this weekend or next week. Midterms end this Thursday, which will give me lots of time to write!

Jaina seeing events of Ep.II thru Padmé's eyes?
    Who said it was just Ep. II? Hmm, interesting idea. I may be branching out into other areas. But yet, she'll be seeing at least one event through Padmé's eyes.

Interesting
    Yes, isn't it? ;)

~Lali

"I don't know what's scarier, losing a nuclear warhead, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it." -Broken Arrow

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Just a random post in honor of my #7500 post!

~LtJS

10. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    happy 7500! and awesome trailer.... sry not long reply- on a break from studyin for midterms.

-jj00

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    JainaJag00- happy 7500!
    Thank you!

and awesome trailer....
    Again, thank you!

sry not long reply- on a break from studyin for midterms.
    Midterms suck :(

BUT ON A MUCH HAPPIER NOTE:
    My last midterm was today! :)

~LtJS

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh, definately
    Me no like the sound of that...

It'll be up real soon. I promise
    How soon is soon? I need it now!!! :p

I used to have your icon, until I changed it today.
    That's cool. ;)

Great minds think alike!
    [face_laugh] If you really knew me I don't think you'd ever say that. :p

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Jaina_and_Jag- Me no like the sound of that...
    [face_devil]

How soon is soon? I need it now!!!
    Soon as in sometime this weekend or next week. I just got hit with a very angsty vignette plot bunny, and I'm hoping to post it sometime this weekend. Then, I'll polish up ATHABAAE and post it!

If you really knew me I don't think you'd ever say that.
    Unless you're already in the loony bin, I'm not worried. That's one thing I have yet to accomplish. ;)

~LtJS

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Soon as in sometime this weekend or next week. I just got hit with a very angsty vignette plot bunny, and I'm hoping to post it sometime this weekend. Then, I'll polish up ATHABAAE and post it!
    But! But! Well... okay. ;)

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Jaina_and_Jag- But! But! Well... okay.
    Make that two vignettes. But I promise you, no matter what happens, the post will be up within a week. [face_plain] I've been bitten by so many plot bunnies lately, it's not even funny. And most of them are really depressing too! I mean, Please was just an example of it! I'm already writing a vignette centering around *somebody's* death (can't tell you, otherwise you'll kill me), and as soon as I finish this one, I'll be writing another one, about the same character's death, but in different manner... :( Angst, coming your way! [face_devil]

16. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    FINALLY finished reading this and I absolutely loved it!

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Thanks, Abby! The sequel will be up really soon!

18. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    Cool teaser, CaD. [face_love]

You're posting the sequel in the Beyond the Saga Forum, right?

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    jagsredlady- Cool teaser, CaD.
    Thank you!

You're posting the sequel in the Beyond the Saga Forum, right?
    Yes, I will be. And as soon as it's up, I'll post a link here! I've gotten so behind, I know. And I'm sorry! :_|

20. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
  21. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    This is a great story!!! :) I've read it during this week (I know, many time, but I had exams [face_plain] ) and I think this is simply awesome!

Now I'm going read the sequel! :)

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    LaYa_- This is a great story!!!
    Thank you! :)

I've read it during this week (I know, many time, but I had exams ) and I think this is simply awesome!
    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Now I'm going read the sequel!
    I hope you like it!

~LtJS

23. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    A belated up in honor of Valentine's Day!

24. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    You're Welcome ;) :D

25. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    A quick bump in hopes of maybe getting a new page ;)

There's a new vignette up: One Single Wish. Go check it out!

~LtJS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.