main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Congratulations Oahu!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Joanzia, Jul 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    You are an official FanForce chapter now! Congratulations!! You have done a great job so far. And congratulations to mac-nut for being elected the City rep of your chapter!

May The Force Be With You! :D

2. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    *Kermit the Frog impression*

YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Joanzia, and I'm glad they made it.
    (I also enjoyed meeting you a few weeks ago. See ya later)

3. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Thanks very much, Joanzia and Jarvis, for all your help. Couldn't get this group off and running without you two. We are planning to have lotza fun. :D

Aloha

4. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    A rather late reply from the Atlanta FanForce Chapter. But congratulations!

Hmm...maybe we need some sort of exchange program between chapters...

5. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    in honour of this occasion here is one free drink token for the King K club, ran by yours truely, Sheriff of NZ, the largest Pacific Islands

6. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Congratulations, Oahu! If any of you are ever in the Chicago area, I'll buy you a drink at Hale Kahiki. :)

7. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    thanks, star. shall do. :D

8. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Yeah Congrats, if u ever come to Sydney, let me know. Ill tell u what; If u huys ever come down, the NSW FF will throw a BIG bash for u all!

9. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    ok, scream, you're on. !!! :D

10. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    hey i was starting to wonder if u guys ever respond to your threads!

11. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Everyone is running in different directions now. We post on occasion, but we see each other inbetween everything during the day, and there's alot of email floating around. It's when they remember to post.

12. WildCard

WildCard Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2001
    Way to go guys!!

13. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Its been a LONG time since Ive ben to Hawaii, but I see what u mean: If I lived there I wouldnt be wasting time online either! :)

14. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    we normally burn up the phone lines and leave messages on answer machines, or we give up, and go to each other's offices, and leave post-it notes on monitors if we're lost in space or something. :D :D :D

15. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    heh U guys are lucky u all live so close together. Jedi Enna (My gf)( lives 2 hrs away, and others live even further away)

16. JeepChicksMechanic

JeepChicksMechanic Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Reply to: Scream Man

I think everyone in the group has gotten so close in the last few months that we see each other all the time. So most of our conversations can be face to face. But ofcourse we want very much to keep busy in the FF community.

Did you say something about a comic?? More info please!!!

17. JeepChicksMechanic

JeepChicksMechanic Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Mac,

When do you want to make the next get together. I know things are going to be up in the air for a while.

Tell "Mr. Mac-Nut" that I think the Jeep bumper idea will work... and thanks again for the creeper.

18. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Mechanic, alot of it is up to Chick's schedule. I haven't seen her all week. It's been a blur in the office. I'm doing everything by myself alot of the time. I think we're coming over to your place on Sunday, 23 Sep, for late lunch, about 1400. If she didn't tell you, that's what we talked about last time I saw her.

19. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    Yes, I'm back at the office and nothing has changed... but it has.

What happened in NYC, DC, and Pennsylvannia last Tuesday, 11 September 2001, was felt throughout the world. I sat in horror as I watched on live TV the fall of the 2nd WTC tower...my eyes, my heart, and my throat clutched in anguish. I'm still in a state of shock. This is something that none of us will ever forget. You'll always remember where you were at the time you heard of the attack. Many people can still recall the "First Day of Infamy" (Pearl Harbor), led by D-Day, the Atomic bombs dropped on Japan, and the end of WWII. Then you have the first man walking on the moon. How about the assination of the three Greats; JFK, Martin Luther King, and Bobby Kennedy. I don't remember those for it was before my time. What I do remember is the Challenger Space Shuttle tragedy and I certainly will never certainly forget the "2nd Day of Infamy". Our country is in a state of mourning for the loss of all life and we should stay united to keep our world a peaceful safe one for the future of our children. My thoughts and prayers go out to those families and friends of our fallen comrades. Let them not be forgotten...

20. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    Mac-nut,
    JCM and I are still on for Sunday, but let's make it earlier...say about noonish. It's time to kick back, relax and watch some GODFATHER. As the saying goes, "It's time to go to the mattresses"--on R&R that is.

As for JCF family, when is our next meeting? I can't wait for our get together. Our last one at Pizza Hut was great.

Scream_man, when are you coming back to hawaii? We all would love for you to join in one of our get togethers. Give us heads up and we'll make some plans. Mahalo.

21. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    JCM and myself are game for that bash in Australia. By the way...you buying us transportation? :cool:

22. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Jeepchick: HSort of winning the lottery sometime soon, I won't be in Hawaii for ome time yet :) Im saving up to get married, and thats very financially consuming!

JCM: The Fanforce comic is something I started for the guys over in NSW, but which I have started to get more people interested in! Im shocked people like the comic by lil old me!
    It used to be on the NSW website, but since we are now into part 2, we are just setting up an independant site for it now. Give me a week or so, and Ill post a link up for u guys to follow :)

23. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    sounds interesting. bring it on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.