main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CONTEST: Post your SW2 Review here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by chitwood, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colsey

Colsey Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    There's always hope for the sixth and final Star Wars film, "Revenge of the Jedi"

2. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    The contest is over, but what the heck, I'll post my review anyway! ;)

Okay, to say it all, AOTC kicked butt. Episode I looked like they were trying to make a star wars film with action figures and they had to say the script from the top of their heads compared to AOTC. And actually, I didn't mind TPM. But, now that I said I adore Episode II, here are my comments on each section.

Graphics: The graphics were amazing! It had awesome graphics. I also liked the rendered Yoda, I thought they did I good job on him. ILM also did a very good job on the arena with all the droids, and then the clone troopers. It was very impressive. And after the first time veiwing it, it wasn't very overwhelming.

Acting: I loved Ewan, Christopher, and Natalie. I thought they all played there parts very well. Hayden did a good job with Anakin, but I just didn't really like his character very much. I thought he was a stupid guy who falls for hot girls too fast who thinks he's some kind of god though he isn't and blames other people. I thought the character was ignorant.

Script: I thought most of the script was fine, with the exception of Anakin's lines. I thought they were corny beyond beleive. And I didn't mind padme's lines because she wasn't being an idiot, and she's not the Jedi!
    I liked Count Dooku's lines because it seemed like he was more like a sith. Darth Maul looked cool, but didn't have much on the story. I actually thought the lightsaber fight was just as good, even though no double lightsabers were used ;)

Music: I don't see why everyone didn't like the music. I mean, heck, it's John Williams! Who doesn't like him? I really liked the love theme, and I also liked how they brought back Vader's Theme, and a little bit of DOTF.

Okay, what made this movie the movie it was, was YODA!!!!!!! Yoda is totally da bomb, and we get to see him showing that. I liked TESB puppet, but this was just amazing. We always wanted to see Yoda kick butt, and now we can!

Rating: 9/10 (Hey, no movie is perfect)

EDIT: Typos

3. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    Okay, just for fun:

AOTC = the best Star Wars movie since 1980. I pity the fool who didn't walk out of the cinema with a huge grin on their face. :D
    Rating: 9/10

BTW, if you want my proper review, check the link below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.