main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Convention/Show Schedules for Nien/Jerri......................

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I look forward to meeting both of you and Mike...and anyone else who wants to come by and say hi. :)

2. NienNunb1

NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP VIP

Nov 3, 2003
    And speaking of DragonCon...

Here's an update to where you can find Jerri and I.

http://www.quinnzone.com/generic10.html

So far we have Paris Toysar, San Diego Comic Con and Dragon*Con. To be added soon is Panama also.

WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!

The fun never stops....

Mikey ;)

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Ok, not sure everyone knows where we are at the moment except for my sister.............We are in Vancouver, Canada. That's right kids, you heard me right-Vancouver, Canada. Mike is puppeteering in the movie "The Muppets Wizard Of Oz". We got here last Wednesday nite. We only found out the week prior that we was coming. We raced around like crazy getting things done before we had to leave. We will be here until the end of October, provided they do not get behind. So it could possibly run into November some. It is really great here & everyone is so nice to us ! :)

Sorry we didn't make it to DragonCon. We just had too much going on. We are not doing the Panama show now b/c we are here for the movie. We will continue to give ya'll updates as we get them.

There you are for now. Stay tuned for more later. Take care.
    May the force be w/you all ! ! ! :)

Jerri & Mike

4. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    It'll bve great to see you at CIII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.