main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX COSTUMES

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DECO_DROID, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DECO_DROID

DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    hey everyone,
    i'm somewhat new to your group, but i noticed several people mention wearing their costumes to aotc. my question is - what will you all be dressing up as? any aotc character costumes being made? to answer myself, i dress up as obi-wan from anh, because i like the more robelike look as compared to tpm design with the pants. then i designed a "mini-skirt" inner robe for my wife, along with the standard brown outer robe. she wanted me to make a padme outfit this year, but i don't really have the time to go out looking for the right fabrics, etc. i thought about making the off-white tatooine outfit from the mystery trailer - pretty cool! anyway, let's hear what you guys are planning!

2. Jaina02

Jaina02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 1999
    Me and my friend Jason are making Jedi Robes that we are going to wear to school the week before. So, basically we are going as Jedi! :)

3. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    [image=http://web.address/http://users2.ev1.net/~empirestrikes/jangobuck1.jpg]

or:
    my costumes

4. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    i'll go as a form of leia...probably yavin ceremony

5. PolloDiablo

PolloDiablo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Jaina02 you might wanna be careful wearing thoose robes to school, its sounds like an awesome idea but some people can overreact to stuff like that. I don't know how your school is, but i'm sure at my old high school they would have probably taken the robes the second I walked in the door, along with some other kind of punishment. I'm not trying to be a party pooper but I'd hate for you to lose something you worked so hard on, the schools have kinda forgotten about what freedom of expression means ever since Columbine.

6. DECO_DROID

DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    did someone in a robe shoot up a school and i didn't hear about it???

anyway, i would just ask ahead of time to make sure (like pollo said) they don't confiscate your costume. that would be a bummer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.